Bristol Development Plans
April 23 @ 1530hrs - 1900hrs
City Hall, Bristol, College Green, BS1 5TR
Bristol Development Plans | Event
From the moment you walk from the train station at Bristol you can feel the excitement that is growing in this city – major developments are all around, and it’s a truly exciting period to be involved in the construction and property industry if you’re based in the South West. That’s why we’re back in Bristol where business professionals from across the industry will come together to network, make commercially rewarding connections and hear about future development schemes from an excellent line-up of speakers including:
- Ashton Gate Ltd – following on from the successful £45m transformation of the Stadium they’re now looking to pump an additional £100m into the site – extending the stadium footprint, building a 4,000-capacity stadium for Bristol Flyers, the creation of 2 hotels, housing and more.
- Legal & General – L&G have some incredible projects planned in the South West including Bristol Temple Island regeneration scheme as well as their £400m Bath Quay site covering five acres, and many BTR schemes planned in Bristol, Bath and Cardiff.
- Hill – Hill are to create a new £55 million waterside destination in Bristol. The site is currently the location of the Baltic Wharf Caravan Club. Once complete, the development will comprise a range of one, two and three bedroom homes of which approximately 100 will be for private sale and will include a selection of exclusive waterfront penthouses. Residents will also have access to The Yard, which includes a new public square with retail space, a listed pub and a sailing school.
- Bath & North East Somerset Council – Will shall be discussing the Bath Quays development which will bring up to 2,700 new jobs to the city. There will also be approximately 130 new homes built on the development. The development will consist of new space for local and new businesses, a waterside park, cafes and restaurants. There will also be a new bridge for pedestrians and cyclists. He will also talk about the Somer Valley enterprise zone – The site is located at Old Mills, a greenfield site extending 13.5 hectares on the western edge of Midsomer Norton. It has been allocated in the B&NES Core Strategy and Placemaking Plan for employment uses and once developed could create 1,700 new jobs for local people and 54,000 square metres of commercial space.
We’ll soon be adding additional speakers to the line-up, but you can be sure that we’ll be hearing about major new schemes transforming Bristol and the surrounding region.
- 1530 – 1600; Registration
- 1600 – 1645; Networking with Wine, Beer and Soft Drinks
- 1645 – 1815; Speaker Presentations
- 1815 – 1900; Networking with Hot Food, Wine, Beer and Soft Drinks
- 1900 – 2200; VIP Speakers’ Dinner (VIP ticket holders only)
VIP Dinner Tickets
A unique opportunity to spend quality time after the event with the speakers. Take discussions about projects and schemes, procurement opportunities and networking with decision makers into a more relaxed and open setting. The evening meal includes a formal discussion around key regional topics in the industry – accompanied by good food, wine and excellent company.
Come and join:
- Other speakers to be confirmed
- Other Companies Attending: Willmott Dixon, Frame and Perfect Circle, Newforma, Andrew Scott
Maximum of two VIP tickets per company. Only 15 VIP tickets available per event. Dinner venue: Riverstation.
Conference Partnership Packages
Our partnership opportunities will enable you to maximise your attendance at the conference – from VIP access to speak one-on-one with the speakers, to getting maximise brand awareness to boost brand advocacy and loyalty within the West of England. Be at the forefront of the event and showcase your brand in front of the industries biggest names and influencers. Packages available include:
|Partnership Package||Exhibition Stand||Delegate Places||Number of Packages||Cost (+VAT)|
|Conference Partner||Yes||4||1||£2,500||View Package Details|
|Badge Partner||Yes||2||1||£1,750||Sold Out|
|Email Partner||Yes||2||1||£1,750||View Package Details|
|Registration Partner||Yes||2||1||£1,750||View Package Details|
|Drinks & Bar Partner||Yes||2||1||£1,750||View Package Details|
|VIP Dinner Partner||-||2||1||£1,000||View Package Details|
|Exhibitor Package||Yes||2||4||£1,000||View Package Details|
|Programme Partner||-||2||1||£500||View Package Details|