Bristol Development Plans
July 1 @ 1530hrs - 1900hrs
City Hall, Bristol
Bristol Development Plans | Event
This July we’re in Bristol where we’ll be bringing together some of the key influencers and players from across the region to hear about major new schemes set to happen – and how firms can get involved. Over 120 business professionals from across the industry will come together to network, make commercially rewarding connections and hear from an exceptional line-up of speakers who’ll share their future development plans. We’ll be announcing speakers for the event shortly.
Following on from the West of England Economic Growth Conference – which saw well over 350+ delegates attend – we’re back in Bristol to focus solely on the development set to happen in and around Bristol. There is real momentum in the region at the moment, and that confidence brings new developers and investors to the city which in turn will drive economic growth. Some of those bringing forward proposals and schemes to do just that will be joining us in Bristol with speakers including:
- Peter Tisdale; Chief Executive Officer of THAT Group. Peter will be sharing details on their 26,000 sq ft Clifton Village project which will see them demolish an existing building and replace it with a three-storey mixed-use property including shops, a restaurant and offices.
- Harry Ladds; Asset Managers at MCR Property. MCR have some exciting projects across Bristol – including the transformation of a major site at Parkview Campus, the largest permitted development project within the UK, and he’ll be sharing details and information on the schemes and info on getting involved.
- Iestyn Lewis; Chief Executive of Rengen Developments. Having recently acquired Bristol Paintworks they’re set to be leading the transformation around Bristol Paintworks, including residential, office and leisure developments, and Iestyn will be sharing fresh insight into their plans.
We’re set to announce additional speakers shortly.
- 1530 – 1600; Registration
- 1600 – 1645; Networking with Wine, Beer and Soft Drinks
- 1645 – 1815; Speaker Presentations
- 1815 – 1900; Networking with Hot Food, Wine, Beer and Soft Drinks
VIP Dinner Tickets
A unique opportunity to spend quality time after the event with the speakers. Take discussions about projects and schemes, procurement opportunities and networking with decision makers into a more relaxed and open setting. The evening meal includes a formal discussion around key regional topics in the industry – accompanied by good food, wine and excellent company.
Come and join:
- Regen Developments
- MCR Property
- THAT Group
- Other speakers to be confirmed
- Other Companies Attending: Balfour Beatty, Stanmore Holdings, Wates, Willmott Dixon
Maximum of two VIP tickets per company. Only 15 VIP tickets available per event. Dinner venue: Riverstation.
Conference Partnership Packages
Our partnership opportunities will enable you to maximise your attendance at the conference – from VIP access to speak one-on-one with the speakers, to getting maximise brand awareness to boost brand advocacy and loyalty within the West of England. Be at the forefront of the event and showcase your brand infront of the industries biggest names and influencers. Packages available include:
|Partnership Package||Exhibition Stand||Delegate Places||Number of Packages||Cost (+VAT)|
|Conference Partner||Yes||4||1||£2,500||View Package Details|
|Badge Partner||Yes||2||1||£1,750||View Package Details|
|Email Partner||Yes||2||1||£1,750||View Package Details|
|Registration Partner||Yes||2||1||£1,750||View Package Details|
|Drinks & Bar Partner||Yes||2||1||£1,750||View Package Details|
|VIP Dinner Partner||-||2||1||£1,000||Sold Out|
|Exhibitor Package||Yes||2||4||£1,000||View Package Details|
|Programme Partner||-||2||1||£500||View Package Details|