Bristol Development Plans
December 6 @ 1530hrs - 1900hrs
Bristol Development Plans | Event
We’ll be joined by some fantastic speakers in Bristol who’ll provide an abundance of market intel and outline the development plans for some of the biggest projects set to happen. Discussions and presentations from the speakers will include an overview of the huge proposed development by Taylor Wimpey to deliver three new villages and the creation of 4,500 new homes on the outskirts of Bristol, the major Filton Airfield scheme which is set to create a new community on the edge of the city and we’ll hear an update on the proposed Bristol Arena.
Conference Partnership Packages
|Partnership Package||Exhibition Stand||Delegate Places||Number of Packages||Cost (+VAT)|
|Conference Partner||Yes||4||1||£2,500||View Package Details|
|Exhibitor Package||Yes||2||4||£1,500||View Package Details|
|Programme Partner||-||2||1||£500||Sold Out|
Following on from the West of England Economic Growth Conference – which saw well over 350+ delegates attend – we’re back in Bristol to focus solely on the development set to happen in and around Bristol. There is real momentum in the region at the momentum, and that confidence brings to developers and investors which in turn will drive economic growth. Some of those bringing forward proposals and schemes to do just that will be joining us in Bristol with speakers including:
- Nigel Holland; Divisional Chairman – SW & Central at Taylor Wimpey. They have a major proposed 700-acre scheme in Bristol which would see the creation of 4,500 a the creation of the largest park within the region measuring 350-acres integrating the villages together. They’ll be talking through this and many other projects within the area which are set to come to fruition as they continue to accelerate their housebuilding.
- Christiana Makariou; Planning and Development & Sebastian Loyn; Technical Director of Developments at YTL Developments. Their major scheme at Filton Airfield is the talk of the city and they’ll be updating us on the scheme which is set to create a new community on the outskirts of the city – including new infrastructure, housing, schools, public open space and – potentially – a new arena along with much more.
- Duncan Cumberland; Head of Residential at Muse Developments. We’ll be hearing from Muse on schemes they’re both set to bring to Bristol and how they’re looking to get involved in the big schemes set to happen.
- 1530 – 1600; Registration
- 1600 – 1645; Networking with Wine, Beer and Soft Drinks
- 1645 – 1815; Speaker Presentations
- 1815 – 1900; Networking with Hot Food, Wine, Beer and Soft Drinks