Cambridgeshire Development Plans
March 6 @ 1530hrs - 1900hrs
Cambridgeshire Development Plans | Event
We’ll be joined by 180+ business professionals and some fantastic speakers in Cambridge who’ll provide an abundance of market intel and outline the development plans for some of the biggest projects set to happen within Cambridgeshire. Major community developments on huge brownfield sites with thousands of homes and new community amenities set to be developed are just some of the discussions and presentations set to be heard.
|Partnership Package||Exhibition Stand||Delegate Places||Number of Packages||Cost (+VAT)|
|Conference Partner||Yes||4||1||£2,500||View Package Details|
|Exhibitor Package||Yes||2||4||£1,500||View Package Details|
|VIP Dinner Partner||-||2||1||£1,000||View Package Details|
|Programme Partner||-||2||1||£500||View Package Details|
VIP Dinner Tickets
A unique opportunity to spend quality time after the event with the speakers. Take discussions about projects and schemes, procurement opportunities and networking with decision makers into a more relaxed and open setting. The evening meal includes a formal discussion around key regional topics in the industry – accompanied by good food, wine and excellent company. Attendees include:
- Cllr Bridget Smith – South Cambridgeshire District Council
- Cllr Lewis Herbert – Cambridge City Council
- Other Companies Attending: Balfour Beatty
VIP Dinner Ticket Privileges:
- Attendance at the VIP Speakers’ Dinner
- Attendance at the Evening Conference
- VIP name badges
- Guaranteed tickets at sold-out events
Maximum of two VIP tickets per company. Only 15 VIP tickets available per event. Dinner venue: Varsity.
With a booming economy, devolutionary powers and the proposed arc corridor between Cambridge and Oxford there is currently an incredible buzz about Cambridgeshire currently. There are some major employment zones set to be developed around the region which in turn is driving the need to create thousands of homes and new communities. 180+ people will join us for the event to hear about some of those plans and connect with other construction and property professionals with the view of making new connections to help create new work opportunities in the region. Some of those speaking and delivering presentations at the event are:
- Cllr Bridget Smith; Leader of South Cambridgeshire District Council. She’ll be discussing how crucial the region will be in accelerating housing within Cambridgeshire with ambitious schemes happening on large brownfield sites – creating new towns and communities within the region, whilst discussing the infrastructure and potential developments which will create thousands of jobs.
- Chris Mills; Director at Aitchison Developments. They’re bringing forward an area of land for employment which is adjacent to the Bourn Airfield project and they’ll be talking through this and other plans within Cambridgeshire.
- Cllr Lewis Herbert; Leader of Cambridge City Council. The second local authority joining us will be Cambridge City Council who’ll be sharing their development and regeneration plans – from new housing, office and employment space, infrastructure and more – there is a lot going on, and a lot of potential schemes for businesses to get involved in.
- Hayden Dolby; Managing Director of Taylor Wimpey East Anglia. A prominent figure in housebuilding across the region, Taylor Wimpey are set to continue their development across Cambridgeshire with thousands of homes in the pipeline and five active sites being worked on currently across key sites including Cambourne and Northstowe. Hayden will share details on their ongoing and future developments.
Additional speakers are set to be confirmed shortly.
- 15:30-16:00 – Registration
- 16:00-16:45 – Networking with wine, beer and soft drinks
- 16:45-18:15 – Speaker presentations
- 18:15-19:00 – Networking with hot food, wine, beer and soft drinks
- 19:30-22:00 – VIP Speakers’ Dinner (VIP Ticket Holders Only)