East Midlands Development Plans
November 15 @ 1530hrs - 1900hrs
East Midlands Development Plans | Event
We’ll be joined by over 140 business professionals to network and listen to some fantastic speakers in Nottingham. The speakers will be sharing presentations on the major new developments set to happen across the region and how those in attendance can get involved, including the planned expansion of the East Midlands Airport, the major developments such as The Landmark in Derby City Centre and a new concept from Milligan Retail who’re starting with a blank canvas in the East Midlands as they search for a site to create a new retail development.
Conference Partnership Packages
|Partnership Package||Exhibition Stand||Delegate Places||Number of Packages||Cost (+VAT)|
|Exhibitors Package||3m x 2m||2||4||£1500||View Package Details|
|VIP Dinner Partner||2||1||£1000||View Package Details|
|Programme Partner||2||1||£500||View Package Details|
VIP Dinner Tickets
A unique opportunity to spend quality time after the event with the speakers. Take discussions about projects and schemes, procurement opportunities and networking with decision makers into a more relaxed and open setting. The evening meal includes a formal discussion around key regional topics in the industry – accompanied by good food, wine and excellent company. Dinner attendees include:
- Paul Hanegraaf – Milligan Retail
- James Mulcare – Godwin Developments
- Other speakers to be confirmed
- Other Companies Attending: GRAHAM, Balfour Beatty, E.ON
VIP Dinner Ticket Privileges:
- Attendance at the VIP Speakers Dinner
- Attendance at the Evening Conference
- VIP name badges
- Guaranteed tickets at sold-out events
Maximum of two VIP tickets per company. Only 15 VIP tickets available per event. Dinner venue World Service Restaurant & Lounge.
We’re back in Nottingham to hear about the exciting new schemes and projects ongoing and set to happen within the East Midlands. We’ll be hearing about how major developers are set to drive economic growth through regeneration and development, along with Universities such as Nottingham Trent University on their future estate plans. With the arrival of HS2 to Toton, and the focus on improving connectivity between major cities such as Derby and Nottingham, there is a positive momentum in the area and those sharing their future plans include:
- Scott Brooks; Engineering Systems Manager at Nottingham Trent University. Nottingham is set to be boosted from the arrival of HS2 at Toton and the focus on delivering benefits across Nottinghamshire and Derbyshire through improved infrastructure links and Nottingham Trent University will look to gain from the influx of potential students and employment opportunities around the region. He’ll talk through how zero carbon and sustainability will be a key focus on their future projects.
- Michael Temple; Commercial Director at Nottinghamshire County Cricket Club. He’ll share details with delegates on their most recent developments and their plans for the future.
- James Mulcare; Land Director at Godwin Developments. They’re accelerating operations currently with a flood of new developments – with ‘The Landmark’ being just one of those in the area, a private rented sector (PRS) project which will create Derby City Centre’s tallest building.
- Karen Smart; Chief Executive Officer at East Midlands Airport. The Airport has huge growth ambitious, and with the Government recently announcing their support for the expansion of more regional airports there is a real opportunity for East Midlands. Infrastructure will be key and HS2 and other projects will unlock massive opportunities for the Airport to import/export more goods and boost passenger numbers and they’ll be discussing their vision and plans for the future.
- Paul Hanegraaf; Creative Navigator at Milligan Retail. They’re bringing forward a new concept – Creative Trade – and they’re looking to engage with businesses within the East Midlands to help turn legacy buildings into thriving artisan retail environments. They’ll be starting in the region with a blank canvas – looking to engage with the whole supply chain from investors and developers to land owners and more.
We expect to be in a position to announce additional speakers shortly.
- 1530 – 1600; Registration
- 1600 – 1645; Networking with Wine, Beer and Soft Drinks
- 1645 – 1815; Speaker Presentations
- 1815 – 1900; Networking with Hot Food, Wine, Beer and Soft Drinks
- 1930 – 2200; After Event Speakers Dinner (VIP TICKET HOLDERS ONLY)