This event has now passed. Check out our future evening and one day conferences here.
East Midlands Development Plans
November 15 @ 1530hrs - 1900hrs
East Midlands Development Plans | Event
We’ll be joined by over 100 business professionals to network and listen to some fantastic speakers in Nottingham. The speakers will be sharing presentations on the major new developments set to happen across the region and how those in attendance can get involved, including the planned expansion of the East Midlands Airport, the major developments such as The Landmark in Derby City Centre and much more.
Conference Partnership Packages
Partnership Package Exhibition Stand Delegate Places Number of Packages Cost (+VAT) Conference Partner Yes 4 1 £2,500
Sold Out Exhibitor Package Yes 2 4 £1,500
View Package Details Programme Partner - 2 1 £500
We’re back in Nottingham to hear about the exciting new schemes and projects ongoing and set to happen within the East Midlands. We’ll be hearing about how major developers are set to drive economic growth through regeneration and development, along with Universities such as Nottingham Trent University on their future estate plans. With the arrival of HS2 to Toton, and the focus on improving connectivity between major cities such as Derby and Nottingham, there is a positive momentum in the area and those sharing their future plans include:
- Scott Brooks; Engineering Systems Manager at Nottingham Trent University. Nottingham is set to be boosted from the arrival of HS2 at Toton and the focus on delivering benefits across Nottinghamshire and Derbyshire through improved infrastructure links and Nottingham Trent University will look to gain from the influx of potential students and employment opportunities around the region. He’ll talk through how zero carbon and sustainability will be a key focus on their future projects.
- Michael Temple; Commercial Director at Nottinghamshire County Cricket Club. He’ll share details with delegates on their most recent developments and their plans for the future.
- James Mulcare; Land Director at Godwin Developments. They’re accelerating operations currently with a flood of new developments – with ‘The Landmark’ being just one of those in the area, a private rented sector (PRS) project which will create Derby City Centre’s tallest building.
- Karen Smart; Chief Executive Officer at East Midlands Airport. The Airport has huge growth ambitious, and with the Government recently announcing their support for the expansion of more regional airports there is a real opportunity for East Midlands. Infrastructure will be key and HS2 and other projects will unlock massive opportunities for the Airport to import/export more goods and boost passenger numbers and they’ll be discussing their vision and plans for the future.
- Adrian Smith; Corporate Director – Place at Nottinghamshire County Council. Will the arrival of HS2 and some major developments happening within both the city and logistically across the wider region he’ll be sharing details on the future developments set to happen and the strategic plan for the region.
We expect to be in a position to announce additional speakers shortly.
- 1530 – 1600; Registration
- 1600 – 1645; Networking with Wine, Beer and Soft Drinks
- 1645 – 1815; Speaker Presentations
- 1815 – 1900; Networking with Hot Food, Wine, Beer and Soft Drinks