East Midlands Development Plans
November 14 @ 1530hrs - 1900hrs
Trent Bridge Cricket Ground, Nottingham, NG2 6AG
East Midlands Development Plans | Event
We’re delighted to be back in Nottingham where we’ll once again be bringing the construction and property industry together with well over 150 senior industry professionals. The key influencers from across the Midlands will descend on Trent Bridge Cricket Ground to network and make new commercially-rewarding relationships before we hear from some exceptional speakers, with some of the topics set to be discussed including…
- The £450m Thorpebury scheme in Leicester where CEG are leading a group of housebuilders to deliver 4,500 new homes and 13 acres of employment space
- Major regeneration plans for the town centre of Coalville and large development zones set to be unlocked as connectivity to East Midlands Airport unlocks opportunities for North West Leicestershire Council to maximise.
- Cassidy Group‘s ever growing portfolio of development sites – with 5 in Nottingham underway and 4 new schemes in the pipeline, with a focus on student and PRS schemes.
The East Midlands is going through an incredible period of growth. Connectivity and regeneration of cities and towns is boosting the economy and it’s becoming an even more attractive location to invest and develop. There are now a number of major development zones across the region and these will be a focus of this event – as we hear about the biggest projects happening – and details on how firms of all sizes can get involved within the procurement process. To find out about the schemes being brought forward and the opportunities they present to your business this event is a must-attend.
- 1530 – 1600; Registration
- 1600 – 1645; Networking with Wine, Beer and Soft Drinks
- 1645 – 1815; Speaker Presentations
- 1815 – 1900; Networking with Hot Food, Wine, Beer and Soft Drinks
- 1930 – 2200; VIP Speakers’ Dinner
After Event VIP Dinner Tickets
A unique opportunity to spend quality time after the event with the speakers. Take discussions about projects and schemes, procurement opportunities and networking with decision makers into a more relaxed and open setting. The evening meal includes a formal discussion around key regional topics in the industry – accompanied by good food, wine and excellent company.
- North West Leicestershire District Council
- Other Companies Attending: Perfect Circle, FRAME, Stephen George + Partners
Maximum of two VIP tickets per company. Only 15 VIP tickets available per event. Dinner venue: TBC.
Conference Partnership Packages
Our partnership opportunities will enable you to maximise your attendance at the conference – from VIP access to speak one-on-one with the speakers, to getting maximum brand awareness to boost brand advocacy and loyalty within the region. Be at the forefront of the event and showcase your brand in front of the industry’s biggest names and influencers. Packages available include:
|Partnership Package||Exhibition Stand||Delegate Places||Number of Packages||Cost (+VAT)|
|Conference Partner||Yes||4||1||£2,500||View Package Details|
|Badge Partner||Yes||2||1||£1,750||View Package Details|
|Email Partner||Yes||2||1||£1,750||View Package Details|
|Drinks & Bar Partner||Yes||2||1||£1,750||View Package Details|
|Registration Partner||Yes||2||1||£1,750||View Package Details|
|Exhibitor Package||Yes||2||4||£1,000||View Package Details|
|VIP Dinner Partner||-||2||1||£1,000||View Package Details|
|Programme Partner||-||2||1||£500||View Package Details|