Leeds Development Plans
November 28 @ 1530hrs - 1900hrs
Leeds Development Plans | Event
We’ll be joined by some fantastic speakers in Leeds who’ll provide an abundance of market intel and outline the development plans for some of the regions biggest projects. Discussions and presentations from the speakers will include an overview of their ongoing projects and future development plans.
Conference Partnership Packages
|Partnership Package||Exhibition Stand||Delegate Places||Number of Packages||Cost (+VAT)|
|Exhibitors Package||3m x 2m||2||4||£1,500||View Package Details|
|Conference Partner||3m x 2m||4||1||£2,500||Sold Out|
|VIP Dinner Partner||2||1||£1000||Sold Out|
|Programme Partner||2||1||£500||Sold Out|
VIP Dinner Tickets
A unique opportunity to spend quality time after the event with the speakers. Take discussions about projects and schemes, procurement opportunities and networking with decision makers into a more relaxed and open setting. The evening meal includes a formal discussion around key regional topics in the industry – accompanied by good food, wine and excellent company. Joining us at the VIP Dinner include:
- Adam Brannen – Leeds City Council
- Other speakers to be confirmed
- Other Companies: BAM Construction, Shoosmiths, E.ON, ENGIE, Spring & Co, BWB, Buttress Architects, Morgan Sindall, Balfour Beatty, PwC, Corstorphine & Wright
VIP Dinner Ticket Privileges:
- Attendance at the VIP Speakers Dinner
- Attendance at the Evening Conference
- VIP name badges
- Guaranteed tickets at sold-out events
Maximum of two VIP tickets per company. Only 15 VIP tickets available per event. Dinner venue Sous Le Nez.
Leeds City Centre is set to double in size! That’s one of the key messages we keep hearing about Leeds as it continues to thrive – driving inward investment, developments and regeneration schemes across the wider region. Leeds City Council have just launched their Inclusive Growth Strategy and it’ll be key to ensuring collaboration and alignment within the public and private sector. We’ll be joined by:
- Andrew Cobden; Managing Director at Vastint. Vastint are set to join us to discuss the incredibly ambitious plans to regenerate the former Tetleys site in the South Bank area – with the development and regeneration set to unlock huge opportunities around the wider region.
- David Hodgson; Regional Head of Strategic Development – North at CEG. He’ll talking through CEG’s portfolio of work within Yorkshire, from their focus on the South Bank to a 3,000 residential project in Harrogate on the outskirts of Leeds.
- Adam Brannen; Head of Regeneration at Leeds City Council. He’ll be sharing an overview of the developments zones across the City from the South Bank to White Rose and how those in the audience can get involved in procurement opportunities and more.
We expect to be in a position to announce additional speakers shortly.
- 1530 – 1600; Registration
- 1600 – 1645; Networking with Wine, Beer and Soft Drinks
- 1645 – 1815; Speaker Presentations
- 1815 – 1900; Networking with Hot Food, Wine, Beer and Soft Drinks
- 1930 – 2200; After Event Speakers Dinner (VIP TICKET HOLDERS ONLY)