Networking Training Course (Midlands)
Wednesday, 20th May 2020 @ 1100hrs - 1300hrs
Ricoh Arena, Coventry,
Networking Training Course (Midlands) | Event
First class expert training
Networking offers an exceptional opportunity to strengthen business connections, discover exclusive information on the current marketplace and future schemes, whilst building commercially rewarding relationships which could deliver procurement and business opportunities for you and your company.
Our events offer this unique opportunity for networking with leading figures from across the industry – and to help those firms attending our events enhance their involvement, we’re hosting several networking training courses across the UK, which will enable you to get the most out of networking.
This hour-long networking training course will benefit you and your business in many ways. It’ll enable you to…
- Forge new relationships; with the most senior and influential business professionals at our conferences.
- Strength business connections; helping you to build on already known relationships and take them to the next level.
- Win business; by creating rapport and trust with connections you’ve made to ensure commercially rewarding contacts are made.
- Improve confidence; enhancing personal development to be more confident and outgoing in all areas of work.
- Be inspired; share new ideas and delve into innovative thoughts which can inspire fresh ideas for your business.
- Exchange information; with those at the forefront of regional and national developments to always be in the know.
- Exclusive news; discover never heard before information which will allow you to be ahead of the game on new projects and procurement opportunities.
- Build your reputation; get noticed across the construction and property sector by being heard and being relevant at our events.
- Remove the gatekeepers; networking enables you to cut your sales process in half and meet those key decision makers you struggle to contact.