MIPIM Training Course
Thursday, 9th January 2020 @ 0930hrs - 1230hrs
Spencer House, London, 27 St James's Pl,SW1A 1NR
MIPIM Training Course | Event
First class expert training
The property and construction industry will once again descend on Cannes this March – an event which will offer an exceptional opportunity to strengthen business connections and discover exclusive information on future schemes, whilst building commercially rewarding relationships which could deliver procurement and business opportunities for you and your company.
Although many companies invest money into their MIPIM attendance the most crucial element is sometimes forgotten – how do you maximise your time and effort at MIPIM. That’s why we’re bringing to you this new event, giving you the information you need to walk away from MIPIM with more information and business leads than ever. The agenda includes…
- Introduction to MIPIM
- What to do before MIPIM
- How to be effective at MIPIM
- Post-MIPIM follow up
This two hour long networking training course will benefit you and your business in many ways. It’ll enable you to…
- Forge new relationships; with the most senior and influential business professionals at our conferences.
- Strengthen business connections; helping you to build on already known relationships and take them to the next level.
- Win business; by creating rapport and trust with connections you’ve made to ensure commercially rewarding contacts are made.
- Improve confidence; enhancing personal development to be more confident and outgoing in all areas of work.
- Be inspired; share new ideas and delve into innovative thoughts which can inspire fresh ideas for your business.
- Exchange information; with those at the forefront of regional and national developments to always be in the know.
- Exclusive news; discover never heard before information which will allow you to be ahead of the game on new projects and procurement opportunities.
- Build your reputation; get noticed across the construction and property sector by being heard and being relevant at our events.
- Remove the gatekeepers; networking enables you to cut your sales process in half and meet those key decision makers you struggle to contact.
- Maximise MIPIM; and ensure the investment your company makes in this years event is rewarded