Sheffield Development Plans
Wednesday, 9th January 2019 @ 1530hrs - 1900hrs
Sheffield Development Plans | Event
We’re set to be joined by over 180 construction and property industry professionals within Sheffield for an incredible evening of networking, business card sharing and exclusive insights on the future of Sheffield and the surrounding region. Alongside the networking periods we’ll hear presentations from some of the key stakeholders who’re at the forefront of the regeneration and development happening across the City.
|Partnership Package||Exhibition Stand||Delegate Places||Number of Packages||Cost (+VAT)|
|Conference Partner||Yes||4||1||£2,500||View Package Details|
|Exhibitor Package||Yes||2||3||£1,500||View Package Details|
|VIP Dinner Partner||-||2||1||£1,000||View Package Details|
|Programme Partner||-||2||1||£500||Sold Out|
VIP Dinner Tickets
A unique opportunity to spend quality time after the event with the speakers. Take discussions about projects and schemes, procurement opportunities and networking with decision makers into a more relaxed and open setting. The evening meal includes a formal discussion around key regional topics in the industry – accompanied by good food, wine and excellent company. Speakers include:
- Jerry Cheung – New Era Development
- Other Companies Attending: Balfour Beatty, Robertson, PwC, Innovation Fire Engineers, BDP, Bond Bryan Architects
VIP Dinner Ticket Privileges:
- Attendance at the VIP Speakers’ Dinner
- Attendance at the Evening Conference
- VIP name badges
- Guaranteed tickets at sold-out events
Maximum of two VIP tickets per company. Only 15 VIP tickets available per event. Dinner venue: The Milestone.
There is so much positivity surrounding Sheffield at the moment – with the Heart of the City project well underway and the city centre set to be boosted by a major focus on regeneration and the arrival of HS2 and Northern Powerhouse Rail. With that being said there is still so much opportunity which needs to be maximised within the South Yorkshire city and that can only be done through a collaborative approach between the regional authorities and the private sector. Our conference will once again be a central point to bring over 180 built environment professionals together to drive economic growth, investment and development. Some of the speakers sharing presentations on how they’ll be contributing to the growth of the city include:
- Edward Highfield; Director for City Growth at Sheffield City Council. Edward will help set the tone for the event with an overview of the huge opportunities being presented to Sheffield and how the Council is working, and looking to work, alongside partners to really drive jobs, homes, GVA and more.
- Mark Jackson; Consultant at Scarborough Group International. Scarborough Group is working on some of the biggest schemes across the city with both Sheffield City Region and other private sector firms and he’ll be sharing details of what they’re looking to bring to Sheffield to boost visitor numbers and drive the economy, including details of their developments in the Digital Campus and plans for a new stadium in Sheffield.
- Jerry Cheung; Managing Director of New Era Development. The multi-million pound international property development company, based in Sheffield, are working on some of the big schemes in Sheffield – including the New Era Square project in Sheffield Chinatown and they’ll be sharing details of both their ongoing and future projects set to happen.
- Adam Higgins; Co-Founder of Capital & Centric. The company have recently submitted a planning application for a major new residential development within Sheffield – their first in the city – and Adam will be presenting about the vision to transform the creative Devonshire Quarter Neighbourhood in the city – which will work hand in hand with the Council’s effort to drive more people into city centre living.
We hope to be in a position to share additional speakers soon.
- 1530 – 1600; Registration
- 1600 – 1645; Networking with Wine, Beer and Soft Drinks
- 1645 – 1815; Speaker Presentations
- 1815 – 1900; Networking with Hot Food, Wine, Beer and Soft Drinks
- 1930 – 2200; After-event Speakers’ Dinner (VIP Ticket Holders Only)