Leeds & West Yorkshire Development Plans
March 21 @ 1530hrs - 1900hrs
Civic Hall, Leeds
Leeds & West Yorkshire Development Plans | Event
Join us for an incredible evening of networking with over 200 business professionals in Leeds – alongside presentations from some of the key developers, investors and authorities driving new development and regeneration within the city of Leeds and the wider West Yorkshire region. Alongside hours of networking we’ll hear about proposed skyscrapers, major residential developments, the rationalising of the blue-light estates and more.
Conference Partnership Packages
|Partnership Package||Exhibition Stand||Delegate Places||Number of Packages||Cost (+VAT)|
|Conference Partner||Yes||4||1||£2,500||View Package Details|
|Exhibitor Package||Yes||2||4||£1,500||View Package Details|
|VIP Dinner Partner||-||2||1||£1,000||View Package Details|
|Programme Partner||-||2||1||£500||Sold Out|
VIP Dinner Tickets
A unique opportunity to spend quality time after the event with the speakers. Take discussions about projects and schemes, procurement opportunities and networking with decision makers into a more relaxed and open setting. The evening meal includes a formal discussion around key regional topics in the industry – accompanied by good food, wine and excellent company. Attending companies include:
- Jenny Purple; Avant Homes
- Other Companies Attending: Balfour Beatty, PwC, Wardell Armstrong, BAM Nuttall, Christopher Smith Associates, ASK4
VIP Dinner Ticket Privileges:
- Attendance at the VIP Speakers’ Dinner
- Attendance at the Evening Conference
- VIP name badges
- Guaranteed tickets at sold-out events
Maximum of two VIP tickets per company. Only 15 VIP tickets available per event. Dinner venue: Sous Le Nez.
Leeds City Centre is set to double in size! That’s one of the key messages we keep hearing about Leeds as it continues to thrive – driving inward investment, developments and regeneration schemes across the wider region. Leeds City Council has just launched its Inclusive Growth Strategy and it’ll be key to ensuring collaboration and alignment within the public and private sector. After our hugely successful event in November – which saw over 250 business professionals attend – we’re back in Leeds to once again bring together experts from the industry with some exceptional speakers discussing major projects set to happen within Leeds and West Yorkshire, whilst giving information on how you can get involved. We’ll be joined by:
- Campbell Carruth; Head of Development at Parklane Group. The company has major ambitions in Leeds and the wider West Yorkshire region and he’ll be talking about their ongoing and future plans.
- Jenny Purple; Senior Strategic Land Manager at Avant Homes. Housebuilder Avant Homes is looking to increase its operations to deliver 4,000+ new homes per annum. Jenny will talk through their plans with West Yorkshire being a key focus for their accelerated delivery – and she’ll share details of ongoing projects, future potential schemes in the region, and details on how to get involved in their developments.
- Matthew Saunders; Head of Estates at West Yorkshire Police. Emergency services across the UK are being asked to rationalise their estates and Matthew will share details of how West Yorkshire has integrated services into brand new headquarters across the region whilst sharing details of their plans for the future as they continue to dispose of under-used land, and collaborate with other services and public sector bodies to drive efficiency across government property.
- Mark Jackson; Consultant for Scarborough Group International. Mark will give an update on their major Thorpe Park project – with a new retail park ongoing and additional office developments planned – and with a new railway station planned for Colton the area is set to flourish. Scarborough Group are set to continue being active within Yorkshire and Mark will also give an overview of potential future schemes in the region.
We expect to be in a position to announce additional speakers shortly.
- 1530 – 1600; Registration
- 1600 – 1645; Networking with Wine, Beer and Soft Drinks
- 1645 – 1815; Speaker Presentations
- 1815 – 1900; Networking with Hot Food, Wine, Beer and Soft Drinks
- 1930 – 2200; After-Event Speakers’ Dinner (VIP Ticket Holders Only)