Leeds City Region Development Plans
September 25 @ 1530hrs - 1900hrs
Civic Hall, Leeds, Calverley St,LS1 1UR
Leeds City Region Development Plans | Event
We’re back in Leeds this September where we’ll once again be bringing the construction and property industry together with well over 150 senior professionals set to attend. The key influencers from the region’s biggest companies will descend on the Civic Hall to network and make new commercially-rewarding relationships before we hear from some exceptional speakers, with some of the topics set to be discussed including…
- Inside intel on Harworth Group’s 64 hectare redevelopment of a former colliery site – with an outline planning application set to be submitted at the end of this year.
- Ask Real Estate’s aspiration to deliver more developments especially in Leeds City Centre as they currently work on the £53m Tower Works project comprising on new buildings ranging up to 11 storeys high.
- Fresh insight into Priestley Group’s plans as they continue to deliver exceptional schemes and city centre apartment projects.
With a boost in inward investment Leeds is going through an exceptionally exciting time – and there are plenty of new work opportunities and business to be won! Connectivity and infrastructure projects, and collaborative working across West Yorkshire, are opening up new development zones and that’s leading to the creation of thousands of jobs, multi-million pound business parks, logistical sites and thousands of new homes across the region. This event will delve into the plethora of opportunities to work in the region whilst also giving you the chance to network with the biggest names and firms from the Leeds City Region.
- 1530 – 1600; Registration
- 1600 – 1645; Networking with Wine, Beer and Soft Drinks
- 1645 – 1815; Speaker Presentations
- 1815 – 1900; Networking with Hot Food, Wine, Beer and Soft Drinks
- 1930 – 2200; VIP Speakers’ Dinner (VIP ticket holders only)
After Event VIP Dinner Tickets
A unique opportunity to spend quality time after the event with the speakers. Take discussions about projects and schemes, procurement opportunities and networking with decision makers into a more relaxed and open setting. The evening meal includes a formal discussion around key regional topics in the industry – accompanied by good food, wine and excellent company. Attendees for the dinner include:
- DB Symmetry
- Other Companies Attending: Balfour Beatty, Perfect Circle, FRAME, Kier
Maximum of two VIP tickets per company. Only 15 VIP tickets available per event. Dinner venue: Restaurant Bar & Grill.
Conference Partnership Packages
Our partnership opportunities will enable you to maximise your attendance at the conference – from VIP access to speak one-on-one with the speakers, to getting maximum brand awareness to boost brand advocacy and loyalty within the region. Be at the forefront of the event and showcase your brand in front of the industry’s biggest names and influencers. Packages available include:
|Partnership Package||Exhibition Stand||Delegate Places||Number of Packages||Cost (+VAT)|
|Conference Partner||Yes||4||1||£2,500||View Package Details|
|Badge Partner||Yes||2||1||£1,750||View Package Details|
|Registration Partner||Yes||2||1||£1,750||View Package Details|
|Email Partner||Yes||2||1||£1,750||View Package Details|
|Drinks & Bar Partner||Yes||2||1||£1,750||View Package Details|
|Exhibitor Package||Yes||2||4||£1,000||View Package Details|
|VIP Dinner Partner||-||2||1||£1,000||View Package Details|
|Programme Partner||-||2||1||£500||View Package Details|