Leeds Development Plans
Monday, 28th January 2019 @ 1530hrs - 1900hrs
Leeds Development Plans | Event
Join us for an incredible evening of networking with over 250 business professionals in Leeds – alongside presentations from some of the key developers, investors and authorities driving new development and regeneration within the city of Leeds and the wider West Yorkshire region. Discussions and presentations from the speakers will include an overview of the ambitious masterplan being brought forward by Munroe K which could drive £1bn of development and investment over the next ten years, the redevelopment of Opera North, and much more.
Conference Partnership Packages
|Partnership Package||Exhibition Stand||Delegate Places||Number of Packages||Cost (+VAT)|
|Conference Partner||Yes||4||1||£2,500||View Package Details|
|Exhibitor Package||Yes||2||4||£1,500||View Package Details|
|VIP Dinner Partner||-||2||1||£1,000||View Package Details|
|Programme Partner||-||2||1||£500||View Package Details|
VIP Dinner Tickets
A unique opportunity to spend quality time after the event with the speakers. Take discussions about projects and schemes, procurement opportunities and networking with decision makers into a more relaxed and open setting. The evening meal includes a formal discussion around key regional topics in the industry – accompanied by good food, wine and excellent company. Attending companies include:
- David Collins – Opera North
- Other Companies Attending: Balfour Beatty
VIP Dinner Ticket Privileges:
- Attendance at the VIP Speakers’ Dinner
- Attendance at the Evening Conference
- VIP name badges
- Guaranteed tickets at sold-out events
Maximum of two VIP tickets per company. Only 15 VIP tickets available per event. Dinner venue: Sous Le Nez.
Leeds City Centre is set to double in size! That’s one of the key messages we keep hearing about Leeds as it continues to thrive – driving inward investment, developments and regeneration schemes across the wider region. Leeds City Council has just launched its Inclusive Growth Strategy and it’ll be key to ensuring collaboration and alignment within the public and private sector. After our hugely successful event in November – which saw over 250 business professionals attend – we’re back in Leeds to once again bring together experts from the industry with some exceptional speakers discussing major projects set to happen within Leeds and West Yorkshire, whilst giving information on how you can get involved. We’ll be joined by:
- David Aspin; Founder at Munroe K. Munroe K, owner of White Rose Office Park, is bringing forward plans for a programme of investment and redevelopment which will pave the way for the mixed-use extension of a Leeds office park – which could drive £1bn of development and investment into the city over the next ten years. He’ll be sharing details on the proposed scheme and vision for the area, which they’re working on alongside Schroders (owner of Millshaw Industrial Estate) and Landsec (owner of White Rose Shopping Centre).
- Campbell Carruth; Head of Development at Parklane Group. The company have major ambitions in Leeds and the wider West Yorkshire region and they’ll be talking about their ongoing and future plans.
- David Collins; Director of External Affairs at Opera North. They’ve recently secured planning permission for an ambitious £18m redevelopment which will create a world-class centre for the arts in the heart of the city. David will be talking about the redevelopment and the vision for what this will look like – and how this will feed into the economic growth of the City.
We expect to be in a position to announce additional speakers shortly.
- 1530 – 1600; Registration
- 1600 – 1645; Networking with Wine, Beer and Soft Drinks
- 1645 – 1815; Speaker Presentations
- 1815 – 1900; Networking with Hot Food, Wine, Beer and Soft Drinks
- 1930 – 2200; After-Event Speakers’ Dinner (VIP Ticket Holders Only)