Birmingham Development Plans 2018
September 24 @ 1530hrs - 1900hrs
Birmingham Development Plans 2018 | Event
We’re back in Birmingham for an evening of networking with business professionals, whilst hearing about the exciting developments set to happen across Birmingham and the wider region. Speakers will be presenting about their ongoing schemes and future projects in the pipeline which are set to drive economic growth, homes and employment opportunities within the City.
|Partnership Package||Exhibition Stand||Delegate Places||Number of Packages||Cost (+VAT)|
VIP Dinner Tickets
A unique opportunity to spend quality time after the event with the speakers. Take discussions about projects and schemes, procurement opportunities and networking with decision makers into a more relaxed and open setting. The evening meal includes a formal discussion around key regional topics in the industry – accompanied by good food, wine and excellent company.
Come and join:
- Ed Ellerington – Packaged Living
- Dawn Baxendale – Birmingham City Council
- Matt Chandler – Godwin Developments
- Stuart Rose – Whitbread
- Other Companies Attending: Lambert Hampton Smith, Rolton Group, E.ON, Edmond Shipway LLP, ENGIE, Balfour Beatty, Faithful+Gould, Engie, Ramboll, Vail Williams, First Port Property Services, Shoosmiths
Maximum of two VIP tickets per company. Only 15 VIP tickets available per event. Dinner venue: Opus at Cornwall Street.
Birmingham is one of the must be places for those in the industry to be working! There is always so much to talk about, and the arrival of HS2 and the Commonwealth Games in 2022 are ensuring that investments and new developments continue to drive economic growth within the City and wider West Midlands region. We’re excited to be back in Birmingham to hear from:
- Dawn Baxendale; Chief Executive of Birmingham City Council. She’ll be setting the scene for the region and discussing potential development zones and sites around the City which will be crucial to delivering economic growth within the region.
- Ed Ellerington; Managing Director of Packaged Living (backed by Palmer Capital). Packaged Living is a new venture backed by Palmer Capital aimed at targeting the Private Rented Sector (PRS). Ed will be talking through their plans to drive new PRS developments across numerous areas across the UK and Birmingham is one of those focus cities.
- Stuart Rose Head of Acquisitions at Whitbread Hotels and Restaurants. Stuart leads Premier Inn’s investment and expansion plans for Birmingham across the region. With the brand targeting substantial growth, Stuart will talk about what these plans look like, their potential and the wider context for development in the hotel and leisure sector in the city and the West Midlands.
- Matt Chandler; Development Manager at Godwin Developments. With several schemes already going across the West Midlands, including two large residential projects, they’ll be sharing an update on their current portfolio whilst then delving into their future plans and projects set to happen in Birmingham and the surrounding region as they continue to grow their commercial and residential development portfolio.
- 1530 – 1600; Registration
- 1600 – 1645; Networking with Wine, Beer and Soft Drinks
- 1645 – 1815; Speaker Presentations
- 1815 – 1900; Networking with Hot Food, Wine, Beer and Soft Drinks
- 1930 – 2200; After Event Speakers Dinner (VIP TICKET HOLDERS ONLY)
Birmingham Development Plans 2018 | Sponsors
Conference Partnership Packages
Want to achieve huge brand awareness in front of business leaders within the West Midlands?
Do you want to reap the commercial rewards of connecting with VIP speakers and other sponsors/attendees who’re looking to work with businesses like yours?
Birmingham Development Plans 2018 | Attendees
Over 180 delegates will join us for the Birmingham Development Plans Conference – checkout a list of some of those companies set to attend:
|Birmingham City Council|
|Brentwood Consulting Engineers|
|Building Services Design|
|Campbell Reith Consulting Engineers|
|Clarity Travel Management|
|Copeland Wedge Associates|
|Couch Perry Wilkes|
|Crosslane Property Group|
|Environmental Services Group|
|FHP Property Consultants|
|FirstPort Property Services|
|Glenn Howells Architects|
|Hampshire Trust Bank|
|Imtech Engineering Services|
|International Fire Consultants (IFC Group)|
|Key Land Capital|
|KJ Tait Engineers|
|Lambert Smith Hampton|
|Milliken Floor Coverings|
|National Federation of Builders|
|Novus Property Solutions|
|Peter Brett Associates|
|Recycling Lives Centre|
|Rider Levett Bucknall|
|Sir Robert McAlpine|
|Smith of Derby|
|Staffordshire County Council|
|Stephen George + Partners|
|Study Inn Group|
|The Institution of Civil Engineers|
|The Senator Group|
|Tuffin Ferraby Taylor|
|Waterman Infrastructure & Environment|
|Woods Hardwick Planning|