Birmingham Development Plans 2018
May 21 @ 1530hrs - 1900hrs
Birmingham Development Plans 2018 | Event
We’ll be joined by some fantastic speakers in Birmingham who’ll provide an abundance of market intel and outline the development plans for some of the regions biggest projects. Discussions and presentations from the speakers will include a focus on the Commonwealth Games and the opportunities this brings the region for economic growth which includes the £70m project to transform Alexander Stadium, the big projects ongoing by Barberry including several industrial units and the MIPIM announcement on a large residential development in Coventry and much more.
|Sponsorship Package||Exhibition Stand||Delegate Places||Number of Packages||Cost (+VAT)|
|Conference Partner||3 x 2||4||1||£2500||View Package Details|
|Exhibitors Package||3 x 2||2||4||£1500||View Package Details|
|VIP Dinner Partner||2||1||£1000||View Package Details|
|Programme Partner||2||1||£500||View Package Details|
VIP Dinner Tickets
A unique opportunity to spend quality time after the event with the speakers. Take discussions about projects and schemes, procurement opportunities and networking with decision makers into a more relaxed and open setting. The evening meal includes a formal discussion around key regional topics in the industry – accompanied by good food, wine and excellent company.
Join the following speakers and companies:
- Speakers TBC
- Other Companies: AFL Architects
VIP Dinner Ticket Privileges:
- Attendance at the VIP Speakers Dinner
- Attendance at the Evening Conference
- VIP name badges
- Guaranteed tickets at sold-out events
Maximum of two VIP tickets per company. Only 15 VIP tickets available per event. Dinner venue TBC.
With the arrival of HS2 and the recent announcement of the successful Commonwealth Games the next few years will continue to see Birmingham’s economy boom! The improved connectivity that will come from HS2 is set to see the region be a real focus area for inward investment over the next 10 years, and the Commonwealth Games will see a huge number of visitors coming to the City – with a massive opportunity to market the City during this period as a brilliant place to both live and work. It’s certainly an exciting time, and we’ll be joined by some incredible speakers including:
- Ian Ward; Leader of Birmingham City Council and Chairman of Birmingham 2022. He’ll be able to share an overview of the crucial developments and infrastructure improvements needed to set the city up for a successful Commonwealth Games, and how the Council will be supporting that to market the City as a great place to live and work, and the important improvements and new developments to make sure transport, accommodation and more are set up. One of the recent announcements was a £70m investment in Alexander Stadium which is set to be one of many.
- Jon Robinson; Development Director at Barberry Developments. He’ll be sharing an overview of their exciting development plans in Birmingham and the rest of the West Midlands. They have several industrial unit projects in and around Birmingham, they recently announced a big new development in Coventry to add to their £100m student accommodation scheme and they’ll be sharing future plans for the company.
- Kevin Sharkey; Managing Director at KeyKap. The property development business based in the West Midlands specialise in residential and commercial projects. They’ll be sharing an overview of current and future plans for the business, whilst also looking to engage with partners on joint ventures to deliver high quality developments.
- Katy Katani; Associate Director, Business Development and Marketing at Zorin Finance. They’ll be sharing details of where they’re looking to provide funding whilst looking to engage with developers and delegates across the built environment to provide a collaborative approach.
We expect to be in a position to announce additional speakers shortly.
- 1530 – 1600; Registration
- 1600 – 1645; Networking with Wine, Beer and Soft Drinks
- 1645 – 1815; Speaker Presentations
- 1815 – 1900; Networking with Hot Food, Wine, Beer and Soft Drinks
- 1930 – 2200; After Event Speakers Dinner (VIP TICKET HOLDERS ONLY)