Birmingham Development Plans 2018
September 24 @ 1530hrs - 1900hrs
Birmingham Development Plans 2018 | Event
We’ll be joined by some fantastic speakers in Birmingham who’ll provide an abundance of market intel and outline the development plans for some of the regions biggest projects.
|Partnership Package||Exhibition Stand||Delegate Places||Number of Packages||Cost (+VAT)|
|Conference Partner||3m x 2m||4||1||£2500||View Package Details|
|Exhibitors Package||3m x 2m||2||4||£1500||View Package Details|
|VIP Dinner Partner||2||1||£1000||View Package Details|
|Programme Partner||2||1||£500||View Package Details|
VIP Dinner Tickets
A unique opportunity to spend quality time after the event with the speakers. Take discussions about projects and schemes, procurement opportunities and networking with decision makers into a more relaxed and open setting. The evening meal includes a formal discussion around key regional topics in the industry – accompanied by good food, wine and excellent company.
- Other Companies Attending: Lambert Hampton Smith, Rolton Group, Edmond Shipway LLP
VIP Dinner Ticket Privileges:
- Attendance at the VIP Speakers Dinner
- Attendance at the Evening Conference
- VIP name badges
- Guaranteed tickets at sold-out events
Maximum of two VIP tickets per company. Only 15 VIP tickets available per event. Dinner venue: Opus at Cornwall Street.
Birmingham is one of the must be places for those in the industry to be working! There is always so much to talk about, and the arrival of HS2 and the Commonwealth Games in 2022 are ensuring that investments and new developments continue to drive economic growth within the City and wider West Midlands region. We’re excited to be back in Birmingham to hear from:
- Peter Tisdale; Chief Executive Officer at THAT Group. They’re looking to announce a new hotel development in Birmingham City Centre ahead of the conference and will be sharing details of that alongside other development projects they’re running across the region.
- James Howarth; Managing Director at Sterling Property Ventures. He’ll be discussing their ongoing projects in the city such as Great Charles Square and 103 Colmore Row – whilst they’ll give a pipeline of development of future schemes they’re looking to do in the West Midlands.
- Dawn Baxendale; Chief Executive of Birmingham City Council. She’ll be setting the scene for the region and discussing potential development zones and sites around the City which will be crucial to delivering economic growth within the region.
- Ed Ellerington; Head of Private Rented Sector (PRS) at Palmer Capital. Palmer Capital managed vehicles have £500m to invest in UK property and he’ll be talking through their long term plans to drive new development within Birmingham and the surrounding region.
We expect to be in a position to announce additional speakers shortly.
- 1530 – 1600; Registration
- 1600 – 1645; Networking with Wine, Beer and Soft Drinks
- 1645 – 1815; Speaker Presentations
- 1815 – 1900; Networking with Hot Food, Wine, Beer and Soft Drinks
- 1930 – 2200; After Event Speakers Dinner (VIP TICKET HOLDERS ONLY)