This event has now passed. Check out our future evening and one day conferences here.
Birmingham Development Plans
January 24 @ 1530hrs - 1900hrs
Council House, Birmingham, Victoria Square, B1 1BB
Birmingham Development Plans | Event
We’ll be joined by 180+ business professionals for an evening of networking before hearing from some fantastic speakers in Birmingham who’ll provide an abundance of market intel and outline the development plans for some of the region’s biggest projects. Discussions and presentations from the speakers will include a focus on the massive expansion worth £400m set to take place at the University of Warwick and some of the key development sites in the city of Birmingham set to be transformed.
VIP Dinner Tickets
A unique opportunity to spend quality time after the event with the speakers. Take discussions about projects and schemes, procurement opportunities and networking with decision makers into a more relaxed and open setting. The evening meal includes a formal discussion around key regional topics in the industry – accompanied by good food, wine and excellent company. Those joining us for dinner are:
- Joel Cardinal – The University of Warwick
- Other Companies Attending: Balfour Beatty, Court Collaboration, Robinson Low Francis, REID Steel, Edmond Shipway, Stanmore Contractors, BHB Architects, Wates, E.ON
VIP Dinner Ticket Privileges:
- Attendance at the VIP Speakers’ Dinner
- Attendance at the Evening Conference
- VIP name badges
- Guaranteed tickets at sold-out events
Maximum of two VIP tickets per company. Only 15 VIP tickets available per event. Dinner venue: Gaucho.
With the arrival of HS2 and the recent announcement of the successful Commonwealth Games the next few years will continue to see Birmingham’s economy boom! The improved connectivity that will come from HS2 is set to see inward investment into the city and surrounding region increase over the next 10 years, and we’re delighted to once again be bringing the industry together to meet and connect in such an exciting period of growth. Not only will there be hours of networking time, but we’ll also be hearing from some key speakers who’re at the forefront of developments in and around Birmingham and the wider West Midlands region including:
- Joel Cardinal; Estates Team – Head of Sustainability and Energy at the University of Warwick. He’ll be talking about the University’s major £400m expansion plans – including 1,000 new student bedrooms, an £80m Faculty of Arts building and 7 other schemes.
- Rebecca Taylor; Director at Long Harbour. The established real estate and asset-backed investment manager is looking to boost its activity in the West Midlands and Rebecca will be talking about their plans for the region whilst looking to engage with those in the audience to collaborate on future schemes.
- Adam Ratzker; Commercial Director at Galliard Homes. Galliard Homes recently hailed Birmingham the new London – and they’ve continued their mass investment and focus in the area with another recent acquisition alongside Apsley House Capital – with a committed pipeline of more than 2,000 homes in Birmingham with a value of £500m. Adam will talk about their ongoing schemes alongside Apsley whilst talking about the future plans Galliard Homes have in Birmingham.
- 1530 – 1600; Registration
- 1600 – 1645; Networking with Wine, Beer and Soft Drinks
- 1645 – 1815; Speaker Presentations
- 1815 – 1900; Networking with Hot Food, Wine, Beer and Soft Drinks
- 1930 – 2200; After-Event Speakers’ Dinner