This event has now passed. Check out our future evening and one day conferences here.
Bristol Development Plans 2019
July 1 @ 1530hrs - 1930hrs
The City Hall, Bristol,
Bristol Development Plans 2019 | Event
This July we’re in Bristol where we’ll be bringing together some of the key influencers and players from across the region to hear about major new schemes set to happen – and how firms can get involved. Over 120 business professionals from across the industry will come together to network, make commercially rewarding connections and hear from an exceptional line-up of speakers who’ll share their future development plans. We’ll be announcing speakers for the event shortly.
Following on from the West of England Economic Growth Conference – which saw well over 350+ delegates attend – we’re back in Bristol to focus solely on the development set to happen in and around Bristol. There is real momentum in the region at the moment, and that confidence brings new developers and investors to the city which in turn will drive economic growth. Some of those bringing forward proposals and schemes to do just that will be joining us in Bristol with speakers including:
- Peter Tisdale; Chief Executive Officer of THAT Group. Peter will be sharing details on their 26,000 sq ft Clifton Village project which will see them demolish an existing building and replace it with a three-storey mixed-use property including shops, a restaurant and offices.
- Harry Ladds; Asset Managers at MCR Property. MCR have some exciting projects across Bristol – including the transformation of a major site at Parkview Campus, the largest permitted development project within the UK, and he’ll be sharing details and information on the schemes and info on getting involved.
- Megan Streb; Head of Partnerships at Sustrans. The National Cycle Network is connecting people, towns and cities together and new cycle routes have opened across the region. We’ll hear about how these will aid economic growth, attract businesses to the region and the new plans for routes across Bristol.
We’re set to announce additional speakers shortly.
- 1530 – 1600; Registration
- 1600 – 1645; Networking with Wine, Beer and Soft Drinks
- 1645 – 1815; Speaker Presentations
- 1815 – 1900; Networking with Hot Food, Wine, Beer and Soft Drinks
VIP Dinner Tickets
A unique opportunity to spend quality time after the event with the speakers. Take discussions about projects and schemes, procurement opportunities and networking with decision makers into a more relaxed and open setting. The evening meal includes a formal discussion around key regional topics in the industry – accompanied by good food, wine and excellent company. Attendees include:
- MCR Property
- THAT Group
- Other Companies Attending: Balfour Beatty, Stanmore Holdings, Wates, Willmott Dixon, Alun Griffiths Contractors
Maximum of two VIP tickets per company. Only 15 VIP tickets available per event. Dinner venue: Riverstation.
Conference Partnership Packages
Our partnership opportunities will enable you to maximise your attendance at the conference – from VIP access to speak one-on-one with the speakers, to getting maximise brand awareness to boost brand advocacy and loyalty within the West of England. Be at the forefront of the event and showcase your brand in front of the industries biggest names and influencers.