Spencer House, 27 St James’s Place, London, SW1A 1NR
The Built Environment Leaders Group has been created to allow main board members of companies in the built environment sector to meet, talk, learn, develop and influence together.
One of our aims is to become the foremost thought leadership, influencing and lobbying group representing the built environment in the UK and we’ll be working with our members to develop and achieve further aims.
We’re committed to creating a diverse group and to be reflective of the society that we work in. When your main board joins Built Environment Leaders Group we will also provide five complimentary places for your younger leaders to join our new Built Environment Young Leaders Group.
We’ll be meeting monthly at London’s most magnificent eighteenth-century aristocratic palace, the prestigious Spencer House in St James’ Place, whilst guest venues throughout the year include the House of Lords in December – hosted by Lord Kerslake.
At each of our meetings we have guest speakers including:
- CEBR, Vicky Pryce, Economic Advisor
- Web Science Trust, Dame Wendy Hall, MD
- Pagabo, Gerard Toplass, Executive Chairman
- RSBGi, Rupert Robinson, Managing Director
- Center for European Reform, Charles Grant, Director
- British Antarctic Survey, Simon Garrod, Director of Operations & Engineering
- Space Flight Academy, Angela Richardson, Managing Director
- Bank of England, Rob Elder, Bank of England
- England’s Economic Heartland, Martin Tugwell
- Director, Institute of Business Ethics,Philippa Foster Back CBE
- Network Rail, Sir Peter Hendy, Chair
- Ipsos Mori, Ben Page, CEO
- British Land, Roger Madelin, Head of Canada Water
- Futurist Speaker, Tom Cheesewright
- UK2070 Commission House of Lords, Lord Kerslake
- Zaha Hadid Architects, Patrik Schumacher, Principal of Architecture
- Scottish Government, Derek MacKay, Finance Secretary of Scotland
And we’ve also invited numerous guest clients such as:
- Sladen Estates, Rachel Wood, Managing Director
- Nottingham City Council, Chris Henning Corporate Director for Development and Growth
- Nottingham Trent University, Professor Nigel Wright, Deputy Vice-Chancellor – Research and Innovation
- UK Major Ports Group, Tim Morris, Chief Executive
- Doncaster Sheffield Airport, Liz Askam, Property Manager
- Connect Housing, Helen Lennon, Chief Executive
- Scottish Government, Kat Feldinger, Head of Investment
- British Ports Association, Richard Ballantyne, CEO
Membership of the Built Environment Leaders Group is available to companies for only £5,000 plus VAT for a 12 months.