This event has now passed. Check out our future evening and one day conferences here.
Essex & South East Development Plans 2018
Wednesday, 14th November 2018 @ 1530hrs - 1900hrs
Essex County Cricket Club, Chelmsford, CM2 0PG
Essex & South East Development Plans 2018 | Event
We’ll be joined by some fantastic speakers in Chelmsford who’ll provide an abundance of market intel and outline the development plans for some of the regions biggest projects. Discussions and presentations from the speakers will include an overview of their ongoing projects and future development plans including the exciting residential schemes by Weston Homes, and development zones which Essex County Council are looking to develop as they look to engage with the industry.
We’re delighted to be in Chelmsford for the Essex and South East development plans conference where we’ll hear from some of the regions biggest names. With close proximity to London it’s clear why there is always a focus on Essex which has huge potential for economic growth, and council’s have started to team up to deliver joint plans to ensure strategies are aligned to enable the region as a whole to accelerate sustainable housing, create new jobs and drive new business whilst enabling current businesses to thrive. In Chelmsford we’ll be hearing from:
- Cllr Gagan Mohindra; Cabinet Member for Economic Development at Essex County Council. He’ll be setting the tone for the conference around the huge opportunities in Essex. They’ve highlighted several key development zones which will be a key focus as they look to engage with the industry to drive investment and development in the region.
- Kate Willard; Head of Corporate Projects at Stobart Group. She’ll be talking about their ongoing plans including their new partnership with Ryanair at London Southend Airport who’re looking to investment around £300m which will create 750 on-site jobs a year.
- Nick Hulme; Chief Executive and STP Lead & Paul Fenton; Director – Facilities and Estates at East Suffolk and North Essex NHS Foundation Trust. They’ll be talking about their ongoing and future estates and property development plans and how those in the audience can get involved.
- Dawn Wylie; Land Director at Weston Homes. She’ll be speaking about Weston Home’s future plans including ambitious residential-led schemes in the region.
We expect to be in a position to announce additional speakers shortly.
- 1530 – 1600; Registration
- 1600 – 1645; Networking with Wine, Beer and Soft Drinks
- 1645 – 1815; Speaker Presentations
- 1815 – 1900; Networking with Hot Food, Wine, Beer and Soft Drinks
- 1930 – 2200; After Event Speakers Dinner (VIP TICKET HOLDERS ONLY)