This event has now passed. Check out our future evening and one day conferences here.
Dublin Development Plans 2018
Wednesday, 12th September 2018 @ 1530hrs - 1900hrs
Law Society of Ireland Dublin,
Dublin Development Plans 2018 | Event
We have a fantastic speaker line-up for the Dublin Development Plans Conference which will see a variety of presentations from public and private sector leaders, we’ll hear about exciting development plans and opportunities for you to get involved, and we’ll also hear insights into the regional plans and future vision for the country. Some of the presentations will include an overview of Trinity College Dublin’s plans to create an Estates Strategy and Masterplan to transform the institution, the University College Dublin’s plans for future campus upgrades and developments as they look to entice students and deliver world-class education, the massive opportunities set to come from the Dublin Airport Central expansion and much more.
|Partnership Package||Exhibition Stand||Delegate Places||Number of Packages||Cost (+VAT)|
|Dublin Exhibitor Package||1||2||4||£1500 / €1650||View Package Details|
VIP Dinner – **SOLD OUT**
- Patrick Prendergast – Trinity College Dublin
- Michael Monaghan – University College Dublin
- Clive Nattrass – The Carbon Energy Fund
- Lorcan Tyrrell – Dublin Airport Central
- Other Companies: Ashfords, Balfour Beatty, BuroHappold, GRAHAM, HOK, Skidmore, Owings & Merrill
Dinner venue Chapter One.
We’re excited for our first event in Dublin – and it’s set to be a fantastic event. We’ll be bringing together business and civic leaders from all walks of the built environment industry to meet and collaborate with each other. We’re also set to hear from some of those attending – with opportunities to hear what the city’s leading universities are doing in terms of their estates and property portfolios, along with other huge projects set to happen across the City and drive economic growth. Speakers include:
- Patrick Prendergast; President & Provost at Trinity College Dublin. Patrick will share an overview of his role in the University’s planning and development of the University’s buildings and sites whilst sharing details on future opportunities for delegates to get involved in projects. They’re currently in the middle of developing an Estates Strategy and Master Plan for the College with plenty of exciting plans set to come from that.
- Professor Michael Monaghan; Vice President for Development at University College Dublin. With a significant portfolio of land and properties, the University College Dublin will be sharing an overview of ongoing and future developments as they look to entice new students to the City University and provide world-class education in current and new courses. With over 80 buildings currently their campuses are always evolving and they will continue to do so along with the University’s goals.
- Lorcan Tyrell; Development Director at Dublin Airport Central. He’ll be talking about the exciting developments they have in and around the airport which are a huge talking point for the economic growth story for the Republic of Ireland.
- Clive Nattrass; CEO of The Carbon & Energy Fund. The CEF is an organisation specifically created to fund, facilitate and project manage complex energy infrastructure upgrades within the Irish health economy and the wider Public Sector and they’ll be talking about their role and how companies can get involved.
We hope to be in a position to confirm additional speakers soon.
- 1530 – 1600; Registration
- 1600 – 1645; Networking with Wine, Beer, and Soft Drinks
- 1645 – 1815; Speaker Presentations
- 1815 – 1900; Networking with Hot Food, Wine, Beer and Soft Drinks
- 1930 – 2200; After Event Speakers Dinner (VIP TICKET HOLDERS ONLY)