This event has now passed. Check out our future evening and one day conferences here.
Edinburgh Development Plans 2018
Monday, 3rd September 2018 @ 1530hrs - 1900hrs
City Chambers, Edinburgh,
Edinburgh Development Plans 2018 | Event
We’ll be joined by some fantastic speakers in Scotland for the Edinburgh Development Plans Conference. Our guest speakers will provide an abundance of market intel and outline the future projects coming to the City. Discussions and presentations from speakers will include an overview of The Haymarket regeneration site after M&G Real Estate’s recent purchase and much more.
Conference Partnership Packages
|Partnership Package||Exhibition Stand||Delegate Places||Number of Packages||Cost (+VAT)|
|Exhibitors Package||3m x 2m||2||4||£1500||View Package Details|
VIP Dinner Tickets
A unique opportunity to spend quality time after the event with the speakers. Take discussions about projects and schemes, procurement opportunities and networking with decision makers into a more relaxed and open setting. The evening meal includes a formal discussion around key regional topics in the industry – accompanied by good food, wine and excellent company.
- Chris Perkins – M&G Real Estate
- Craig Sanderson – Link Housing
- Nick Waugh – Buccleuch Property
- Andrew Kerr – The City of Edinburgh Council
- Katherine Macintosh – Robertson Regeneration & Property
- Other Companies Attending: Bennetts Associates, Balfour Beatty, E.ON, Architype, Curtins, Brodies LLP, John McAslan + Partner Ltd, RPS, Savills, Reiach and Hall Architects
VIP Dinner Ticket Privileges:
- Attendance at the VIP Speakers Dinner
- Attendance at the Evening Conference
- VIP name badges
- Guaranteed tickets at sold-out events
Maximum of two VIP tickets per company. Dinner venue: Radisson.
There seems to be a lot happening in Edinburgh at the moment and we’re delighted to be back in the Scottish Capital to discuss some incredible development projects. M&G Real Estate have acquired Haymarket which unlocks opportunities for growth, and with more FTSE 100 companies than any other city outside of London it’s clearly an attractive location to invest. There’s a fantastic plan to drive growth in urban locations which can only feed growth in the City and the surrounding region, and we’ve got a fantastic set of speakers to share their plans and tell you how you can get involved including:
- Chris Perkins; Head of Business Space at M&G Real Estate. They recently acquired The Haymarket regeneration site from Interserve/Tiger Developments and they’ll now be looking to begin work on the site which will see three Grade A office buildings totalling 350,000 sq ft, provision for 40,000 sq ft of retail and leisure space, a 190-room hotel and a 172-room aparthotel. They’ll also discuss their other developments including The Grid in Glasgow.
- Craig Sanderson; Chief Executive Officer at Link Housing. They’re working to provide affordable housing throughout Edinburgh and further afield in Scotland and he’ll talk through their future plans and how you can get involved.
- David Peck; Managing Director at Buccleuch Property. He’ll be talking through their huge portfolio which has expanded throughout 2018. They’ll be continuing to invest, develop and manage properties across Edinburgh and further afield and he’ll be giving us a view of the future vision for Buccleuch Property.
- Andrew Kerr; Chief Executive of Edinburgh City Council. Central to all development in the City is the Council and they’ll be discussing their future vision for the City, what they’re looking for in planning applications and how they’re looking to drive growth within the City and the wider region.
- Katherine Macintosh; Managing Director of Robertson Regeneration & Property. She’ll be talking about the development, investment and regeneration work that Roberson Group are involved in up and down the country.
We’ll hopefully see you in Edinburgh!
- 1530 – 1600; Registration
- 1600 – 1645; Networking with Wine, Beer and Soft Drinks
- 1645 – 1815; Speaker Presentations
- 1815 – 1900; Networking with Hot Food, Wine, Beer and Soft Drinks
- 1930 – 2200; After Event Speakers Dinner (VIP TICKET HOLDERS ONLY)