This event has now passed. Check out our future evening and one day conferences here.
Glasgow Development Plans 2018
Tuesday, 12th June 2018 @ 1530hrs - 1900hrs
The Trades Hall, Glasgow, G1 1UH
Glasgow Development Plans 2018 | Event
We’ll be joined by some fantastic speakers in Glasgow who’ll provide an abundance of market intel and outline the development plans for some of the regions biggest projects. Discussions and presentations from the speakers will include an overview from the council on their development zones and how they’re looking to boost housing, jobs and improve infrastructure across the city, a detailed insight into the Clyde Gateway project which has been a huge success – and there is huge amounts of work in the pipeline for the site, and much more.
VIP Dinner Partner
VIP Dinner Tickets
A unique opportunity to spend quality time after the event with the speakers. Take discussions about projects and schemes, procurement opportunities and networking with decision makers into a more relaxed and open setting. The evening meal includes a formal discussion around key regional topics in the industry – accompanied by good food, wine and excellent company. Some of those joining us include:
- Martin McKay – Clyde Gateway
- Patrick Flynn – Glasgow City Council
- Murray Collins – Fusion Assets
- Other Companies: Robertson Group, Brodies, E.ON
VIP Dinner Ticket Privileges:
- Attendance at the VIP Speakers Dinner
- Attendance at the Evening Conference
- VIP name badges
- Guaranteed tickets at sold-out events
Maximum of two VIP tickets per company. Only 15 VIP tickets available per event. Dinner venue: Urban Brasserie.
Our Glasgow conference in February focused was incredibly well attended and we’re excited to be back in the City this June with some of the biggest names from the public and private sector. Glasgow is central to growth within Scotland and we’re set to hear from several speakers on how that growth is set to continue through some huge development and strategic plans including:
- Murray Collins; Managing Director of Fusion Assets. As well as talking about some of the major schemes in Scotland that they’re working on currently and in the future, he’ll be looking to engage with development partners and supply chain partners to discuss future schemes. They have several large industrial and commercial developments including the Gartcosh site which began on site this month and they’ll have lots to talk about.
- Patrick Flynn; Head of Housing & Regeneration Services at Glasgow City Council. He’ll give an overview of the council’s plans for the city, how they’re looking to boost housing, jobs and more.
- Martin Mckay; Executive Director for Regeneration at Clyde Gateway. Martin will be sharing details of the Clyde Gateway which aims to develop a sustainable community focused on providing office and industrial units and in turn driving housing and job opportunities in the region to boost the economy.
- TBC; Scottish Enterprise. They’ll be discussing the ways in which they’re supporting business and economic growth within Scotland, helping to develop a stronger built environment for the country.
We expect to be in a position to announce additional speakers shortly. The event will be chaired by Amanda Coupland.
- 1530 – 1600; Registration
- 1600 – 1645; Networking with Wine, Beer and Soft Drinks
- 1645 – 1815; Speaker Presentations
- 1815 – 1900; Networking with Hot Food, Wine, Beer and Soft Drinks
- 1930 – 2200; After Event Speakers Dinner (VIP TICKET HOLDERS ONLY)