This event has now passed. Check out our future evening and one day conferences here.
Leeds – Major Developments 2013
Wednesday, 20th March 2013 @ 1600hrs - 1900hrs
Aspire, Leeds, United Kingdom
Leeds – Major Developments 2013 | Event
This Event is Sponsored by:
Richard joined TCS in 2000 to rejuvenate the development side of the business, progressing to Board level in 2001. Following recent Board restructuring, he has taken over responsibility for the group property portfolio. A frustrated architect, Richard is a firm believer in the need to deliver quality and sustainable schemes.
David has over 25 years’ experience in the Yorkshire property market and has been involved in some of the region’s major developments in that time.
Starting as a retail agent at Donaldsons and then Nicholas Robinson and Partners, David joined Teesland in 1999 having already been involved in the redevelopment of Debenham’s store on Briggate. During his time at Teesland/Scarborough/Valad, he was responsible for the delivery of a wide variety of schemes in Leeds and beyond. These included:
- Princes’ Exchange in Leeds and the redevelopment of the North Concourse of Leeds City station;
- City Point on King Street, Leeds now home to Jones Lang Lasalle, GVA and Savills amongst others;
- Redhouse Interchange, Doncaster, a major distribution park on the A1(M) including an 800,000sqft prelet to B&Q;
- Frenchgate shopping centre, Doncaster and
- Digital Campus, Sheffield
David joined Muse Developments in 2011 and is involved in some of Leeds’ major development opportunities including:
- Logic Leeds – a 110 acre distribution park on the East Leeds Link Road and situated in the Leeds City Region’s Enterprise Zone.
- Sovereign Square, Leeds – a new 61,000sqft office building for KPMG. This is the first prelet office development in the city in many years and is due on site in the middle of 2013 for occupation in summer 2014.