This event has now passed. Check out our future evening and one day conferences here.
Leeds Development Plans
Wednesday, 28th November 2018 @ 1530hrs - 1900hrs
Civic Hall, Leeds, Calverley St, LS1 1UR
Leeds Development Plans | Event
We’ll be joined by some fantastic speakers in Leeds who’ll provide an abundance of market intel and outline the development plans for some of the regions biggest projects. Discussions and presentations from the speakers will include an overview of their ongoing projects and future development plans.
Conference Partnership Packages
VIP Speakers’ Dinner
A unique opportunity to spend quality time after the event with the speakers. Take discussions about projects and schemes, procurement opportunities and networking with decision makers into a more relaxed and open setting. The evening meal includes a formal discussion around key regional topics in the industry – accompanied by good food, wine and excellent company. Joining us at the VIP Dinner include:
- Adam Brannen – Leeds City Council
- David Hodgson – CEG
- Other Companies: BAM Construction, Shoosmiths, E.ON, ENGIE, Spring & Co, BWB, Buttress Architects, Morgan Sindall, Balfour Beatty, PwC, Corstorphine & Wright, Wates
Maximum of two VIP tickets per company. Only 15 VIP tickets available per event. Dinner venue Sous Le Nez.
VIP DINNER – NOW SOLD OUT
Leeds City Centre is set to double in size! That’s one of the key messages we keep hearing about Leeds as it continues to thrive – driving inward investment, developments and regeneration schemes across the wider region. The South Bank and Kirkstall Forge developments are central to those plans and Leeds City Council will share details on their importance to development within the wider community before we hear specific details on the vision and timelines for each scheme through presentations from Vastint and CEG. We’ll be joined by:
- Andrew Cobden; Managing Director at Vastint. Vastint are set to join us to discuss the incredibly ambitious plans to regenerate the former Tetleys site in the South Bank area – with the development and regeneration set to unlock huge opportunities around the wider region.
- David Hodgson; Regional Head of Strategic Development – North and Theresa White; Head of Workspace at CEG. He’ll talking through CEG’s portfolio of work within Yorkshire, from their focus on the Kirkstall Forge / Soutbank scheme to a 3,000 residential project in Harrogate on the outskirts of Leeds.
- Adam Brannen; Head of Regeneration at Leeds City Council. He’ll be sharing an overview of the developments zones across the City from the South Bank to White Rose and how those in the audience can get involved in procurement opportunities and more.
We expect to be in a position to announce additional speakers shortly.
- 1530 – 1600; Registration
- 1600 – 1645; Networking with Wine, Beer and Soft Drinks
- 1645 – 1815; Speaker Presentations
- 1815 – 1900; Networking with Hot Food, Wine, Beer and Soft Drinks
- 1930 – 2200; After Event Speakers Dinner (VIP TICKET HOLDERS ONLY) **SOLD OUT**