Lincolnshire Development Plans 2018
July 4 @ 1530hrs - 1900hrs
Lincolnshire Development Plans 2018 | Event
We’ll be joined by some fantastic speakers in Lincoln who’ll provide an abundance of market intel and outline the development plans for some of the regions biggest projects. Presentations and discussions will include overviews of ongoing work, development sites highlighted for potential schemes, and what future projects developers, investors and authorities and looking into.
|Sponsorship Package||Exhibition Stand||Delegate Places||Number of Packages||Cost (+VAT)|
|Conference Partner||3m x 2m||4||1||£2500||View Package Details|
|Exhibitors Package||3m x 2m||2||4||£1500||View Package Details|
|VIP Dinner Partner||2||1||£1000||View Package Details|
|Programme Partner||2||1||£500||View Package Details|
VIP Dinner Tickets
A unique opportunity to spend quality time after the event with the speakers. Take discussions about projects and schemes, procurement opportunities and networking with decision makers into a more relaxed and open setting. The evening meal includes a formal discussion around key regional topics in the industry – accompanied by good food, wine and excellent company.
Join the following speakers and companies:
- Speakers TBC
- Other Companies: Galliford Try, Robertson Group
VIP Dinner Ticket Privileges:
- Attendance at the VIP Speakers Dinner
- Attendance at the Evening Conference
- VIP name badges
- Guaranteed tickets at sold-out events
Maximum of two VIP tickets per company. Only 15 VIP tickets available per event. Dinner venue TBC.
Lincolnshire has several strategic employment sites and urban extensions that the county’s authorities are looking to promote, and alongside the current developments happening already in the region it’s an exciting time for the area. The Lincolnshire authorities have highlighted several areas which could deliver substantial economic growth, whilst also targeting huge community housing developments across the region. Over the next few years investment is likely to flood in – and we’re delighted to be holding the Lincolnshire Development Plans Conference to talk about the massive potential the region has, the big developments already happening in the region and the opportunities for those across all built environment sectors and industries to get involved with. We’ll be hearing from:
- William Stokes; Associate Director and Partner at EquaGroup. The group have several developments set to be announced soon, and they’ll be sharing details of the projects they’re working on and opportunities to get involved with them.
- Simon Parkes; Deputy Vice-Chancellor at University of Lincoln. The University has just undertaken a £130m investment in three new buildings, and they’re now set to look at the next phases and plans for future development as they continue to deliver a world-class education and set of facilities to students and staff.
- Dave Pennington; Programme Delivery Manager at Lincolnshire County Council. He’ll be sharing an overview of the future vision for Lincolnshire, the development zones highlighted for potential schemes, and how you can get involved in future projects in the region.
- Steve Ingram; Strategic Director for Growth and Development at South Kesteven Council. The region has some incredibly exciting plans – including the Designer Outlet and community development which would see infrastructure improvements and over 3,500 homes being delivered in Grantham, and Steve will be able to bring us up to date on those plans and others in the area.
- TBC; Lincoln City Council.
We expect to be in a position to announce additional speakers shortly.
- 1530 – 1600; Registration
- 1600 – 1645; Networking with Wine, Beer and Soft Drinks
- 1645 – 1815; Speaker Presentations
- 1815 – 1900; Networking with Hot Food, Wine, Beer and Soft Drinks
- 1930 – 2200; After Event Speakers Dinner (VIP TICKET HOLDERS ONLY)