Lincolnshire Development Plans
January 29 @ 1530hrs - 1900hrs
The Assembly Rooms, Lincoln, LN1 3AR
Lincolnshire Development Plans | Event
6 New Villages | £1.2bn Lincolnshire Lakes Project | 2 New Retail Parks | 8,800 New Homes
Lincolnshire is a region steeped in history – but it’s going through a transformational period and we’re delighted to be at the forefront of this development and regeneration through our Lincoln Development Plans Event. We’ll once again gather senior professionals from across the construction and property industry in Lincoln to network, swap business cards, and hear exclusively about new projects set to come to fruition in the coming years. Speakers include:
- North Lincolnshire Council who’ll discuss their £1.2bn Lincolnshire Lakes scheme – which will see a series of villages developed, featuring 6,000 new homes, schools, complimentary infrastructure and more.
- Rioja Developments who’re planning a £100m retail designer village in Grantham which will have over 130 stores.
- Platform Housing Group consists of several major housing developers and they’ll be discussing their 2023 strategic plan to invest £250m creating 1,600 new homes.
- Oldrids & Downtown are also planning a new retail destination in Lincolnshire – and their £125m proposed village will include over 100 stores and a new train station alongside offices and leisure space.
- LHP manage nearly 13,000 properties in the region and plan to provide at least 60 extra new homes in Lincolnshire each year enabling to house an additional 4,000 people over the next 30 years.
- 1530 – 1600; Registration
- 1600 – 1645; Networking with Wine, Beer and Soft Drinks
- 1645 – 1815; Speaker Presentations
- 1815 – 1900; Networking with Hot Food, Wine, Beer and Soft Drinks
- 1930 – 2200; VIP Speakers’ Dinner
After Event VIP Dinner Tickets
A unique opportunity to spend quality time after the event with the speakers. Take discussions about projects and schemes, procurement opportunities and networking with decision makers into a more relaxed and open setting. The evening meal includes a formal discussion around key regional topics in the industry – accompanied by good food, wine and excellent company.
Come and join:
- Platform Housing Group
- Lincolnshire Housing Partnership
- North Lincolnshire Council
- Other speakers to be confirmed
- Other Companies Attending: Perfect Circle, FRAME, Willmott Dixon, Longhurst Group, Newforma, M-AR Offsite
Maximum of two VIP tickets per company. Only 15 VIP tickets available per event. Dinner venue: Wig+Mitre.
Conference Partnership Packages
Our partnership opportunities will enable you to maximise your attendance at the conference – from VIP access to speak one-on-one with the speakers, to getting maximum brand awareness to boost brand advocacy and loyalty within the region. Be at the forefront of the event and showcase your brand in front of the industry’s biggest names and influencers. Packages available include:
|Partnership Package||Exhibition Stand||Delegate Places||Number of Packages||Cost (+VAT)|
|Conference Partner||Yes||4||1||£2,500||View Package Details|
|Badge Partner||Yes||2||1||£1,750||Sold Out|
|Registration Partner||Yes||2||1||£1,750||View Package Details|
|Email Partner||Yes||2||1||£1,750||View Package Details|
|Drinks & Bar Partner||Yes||2||1||£1,750||View Package Details|
|Exhibition Package||Yes||2||4||£1,000||View Package Details|
|VIP Dinner Partner||-||2||1||£1,000||View Package Details|
|Programme Partner||-||2||1||£500||View Package Details|