London Development Plans 2018
Wednesday, 10th January 2018 @ 1530hrs - 1900hrs
London Development Plans 2018 | Event
|Sponsorship Package||Stand in m2||Delegate Places||Number of Packages||Cost (+VAT)|
|Event Sponsorship PackageView Package Details >||3 x 2||4||1||£2500|
|Exhibitors Sponsorship PackageView Package Details >||3 x 2||2||4||£1500|
|Programme Sponsorship PackageView Package Details >||N/A||2||1||£500|
|Dinner Sponsorship PackageView Package Details >||N/A||2||1||£1000|
Buy a VIP ticket to this event and come to dinner straight after the event with the speakers. Great food, good wine and excellent conversation.
VIP Ticket Privileges
- Attendance at Speakers Dinner
- Reserved seating in the front two rows at the event
- Guaranteed tickets at sold-out events
- Only 15 VIP tickets available at each event
- VIP Name Badges
- Maximum two VIP tickets per company
Dinner Venue – TBC
Come to dinner and join:
- Gordon Adams – Battersea Power Station Development Corporation
- John Knevett – A2Dominion
- Paul Duffree – Royal Household Estates
- Other attendees to be confirmed
2017 was a very interesting year in the UK for politics, the economy and for the property sector.
There was lots of activity in London and the UK regions with some significant devolution led developments plans and an abundance of procurement opportunities to capitalise on.
Who knows what 2018 will bring amidst the confused political and international landscape . . . .
One thing we know for sure is that London and the South East will continue to be busy as our nation’s capital continues to grow.
For our first event in London in 2018 we have a panel with both an Estates and transportation theme.
There will be presentations from each speaker giving us an insight into their own unique portfolio of work and reflecting on 2017 and how they see the market in 2018.
- 1530 – 1600; Registration
- 1600 – 1645; Networking with Wine, Beer and Soft Drinks
- 1645 – 1815; Speaker Presentations
- 1815 – 1900; Networking with Hot Food, Wine, Beer and Soft Drinks
- 1930 – 2200; After Event Speakers