London Major Developers Conference
Wednesday, 10th January 2018 @ 1530hrs - 1900hrs
London Major Developers Conference | Event
We’ll be joined by 5 fantastic speakers in London who’ll provide an abundance of market intel and outline regional plans. Presentations will points will include a discussion on procurement opportunities and planned refurbishment from The Royal Household Estates, an overview of Jaguar Land Rover plans and how those in London can get involved, and much more
|Sponsorship Package||Exhibition Stand||Delegate Places||Number of Packages||Cost (+VAT)|
|Conference Partner||3 x 2||4||1||£2500||View Package Details|
|Exhibitors Package||3 x 2||2||4||£1500||View Package Details|
|Programme Partner||N/A||2||1||£500||View Package Details|
|VIP Dinner Partner||N/A||2||1||£1000||View Package Details|
Buy a VIP ticket to this event and come to dinner straight after the event with the speakers. Great food, good wine and excellent conversation.
VIP Ticket Privileges
- Attendance at Speakers Dinner
- Reserved seating in the front two rows at the event
- Guaranteed tickets at sold-out events
- Only 15 VIP tickets available at each event
- VIP Name Badges
- Maximum two VIP tickets per company
Dinner Venue – The Don
Come to dinner and join:
- Gordon Adams – Battersea Power Station Development Corporation
- John Knevett – A2Dominion
- Paul Duffree – Royal Household Estates
- Emma Gilthorpe – Heathrow Airport
Paul Dufree will discuss the procurement opportunities presented in 2018 by The Royal Household Estates and their planned refurbishment and maintenance programme.
Jaguar Land Rover are set to lead the way in modern car manufacturing and innovation and their current build and property programme is impressive to say the least; Colin Harvey is keen to engage with a potential supply chain in London who can assist with their expansion plans for 2018 and beyond.
Heathrow aren’t waiting to see if their third runway will be approved and the UK’s busiest airport continues to expand and develop into a leading international travel Hub; Emma will tell us how and what their plans are moving forward.
Everyone knows that the Battersea Power Station development project is one of London’s most iconic development project but Gordon Adams will tell us – what’s next and how the project is evolving.
A2Dominion is a leading residential property group with almost 37,000 homes across London and Southern England with thousands more in the development pipeline; they’re keen to talk to people about how they plan to make this happen.
- 1530 – 1600; Registration
- 1600 – 1645; Networking with Wine, Beer and Soft Drinks
- 1645 – 1815; Speaker Presentations
- 1815 – 1900; Networking with Hot Food, Wine, Beer and Soft Drinks
- 1930 – 2200; After Event Speakers