This event has now passed. Check out our future evening and one day conferences here.
London’s Major Estates Development Plans Plans 2018
Tuesday, 5th June 2018 @ 1530hrs - 1900hrs
Clothworkers’ Hall, London,
London’s Major Estates Development Plans Plans 2018 | Event
We’ll be joined by some fantastic speakers in London who’ll provide an abundance of market intel and outline the development plans for some of the largest public estates within London. Discussions and presentations from the speakers will include overviews of their ongoing projects and future development plans including the Old Oak Park Royal development – the biggest project in the UK at the moment, the huge refurbishment happening at the Houses of Parliament, the future development plans which Crossrail 2 and TFL are working on to further improve connectivity and how this will feed into mixed-use developments above the surface and much more.
VIP Dinner Tickets
A unique opportunity to spend quality time after the event with the speakers. Take discussions about projects and schemes, procurement opportunities and networking with decision makers into a more relaxed and open setting. The evening meal includes a formal discussion around key regional topics in the industry – accompanied by good food, wine and excellent company.
Join the following speakers and companies:
- Peter Elliott – Transport for London
- Victor Akinbile – Houses of Parliament
- Liz Peace – Old Oak & Park Royal Development Corporation
- Other Companies: Hawkins Brown, Architype, AECOM
VIP Dinner Ticket Privileges:
- Attendance at the VIP Speakers Dinner
- Attendance at the Evening Conference
- VIP name badges
- Guaranteed tickets at sold-out events
Maximum of two VIP tickets per company. Only 15 VIP tickets available per event. Dinner venue: Bread Street Kitchen (Gordon Ramsey).
London is never short of developments, with projects happening all across the city, and we’re delighted to be back there this June to hear about some of those. The focus of our conference will be on the Major Estates across the capital – with some of the biggest projects happening in the country set to take centre stage. Speakers include:
- Liz Peace CBE; Chairman of Old Oak & Park Royal Development Corporation (OPDC). The UK’s largest development project is now live and will create 25,500 new homes, generate 65,000 new jobs, and create a world leading commuter hotspot which will have super-fast train links in and out of the area.
- Victor Akinbile; Director of Project Delivery of Strategic Estates & Ian Allies, Director of House of Commons. Westminster is set to be the centre of a multi-billion pound restoration and we’ll be welcoming two members of their team to discuss the huge renovation, share procurement opportunities and give an overview of the future plans for the historical estate. They will give an overview not only of the larger and more fundamental programme over the next two decades but also of the extensive building work underway in a live working Parliament today, such as the restoration of the Elizabeth Tower.
- Craig Egglestone; Programme Manager at One Public Estate. The One Public Estate is a national programme jointly run by the Cabinet Office and the Local Government Association (LGA). Craig will be talking about how they’ll be supporting across central and local government to release land and property to boost economic growth within London, aid regeneration in key areas and integrate developments into public services.
- Peter Elliott; Head of Property Development at Transport for London. Peter is involved within the planning and development of commercial, residential and retail above London’s transport hubs.
- Norrie Courts; Stations Director at Network Rail. He’ll be sharing the plans for future station developments across the capital including Clapham Junction over-rail development and Crossrail 2 and how they’ll affect the property development in and around the stations.
We look forward to seeing you at the conference!
- 1530 – 1600; Registration
- 1600 – 1645; Networking with Wine, Beer and Soft Drinks
- 1645 – 1815; Speaker Presentations
- 1815 – 1900; Networking with Hot Food, Wine, Beer and Soft Drinks
- 1930 – 2200; After Event Speakers Dinner (VIP TICKET HOLDERS ONLY)