This event has now passed. Check out our future evening and one day conferences here.
Manchester & Cheshire Development Plans 2019-2023
Thursday, 29th November 2018 @ 1530hrs - 1900hrs
Manchester Central, Manchester,
Manchester & Cheshire Development Plans 2019-2023 | Event
We’ll be joined by some fantastic speakers in Manchester who’ll provide an abundance of market intel and outline the development plans for some of the biggest projects set to happen across the North West. Alongside 180+ delegates there will be plenty of networking before we see presentations on major commercial, residential and infrastructure schemes including the 1,500 home Handforth Garden Village scheme, the developments set to happen ahead of HS2’s arrival, a new 8-storey residential development in Manchester and more.
VIP Dinner Tickets
A unique opportunity to spend quality time after the event with the speakers. Take discussions about projects and schemes, procurement opportunities and networking with decision makers into a more relaxed and open setting. The evening meal includes a formal discussion around key regional topics in the industry – accompanied by good food, wine and excellent company. Attendees include:
- Andy Davidson – The Northern Powerhouse Partnership
- Frank Jordan – Cheshire East Council
- Annette McDonald – Tatton Group
- Other Companies Attending: E.ON, Balfour Beatty, SKV Communications, Waterman, fresh-range
VIP Dinner Ticket Privileges:
- Attendance at the VIP Speakers’ Dinner
- Attendance at the Evening Conference
- VIP name badges
- Guaranteed tickets at sold-out events
Maximum of two VIP tickets per company. Only 15 VIP tickets available per event. Dinner venue: Grafene.
There is always something happening in the North West. Our latest conference is set to deliver exactly the same, allowing you to network with hundreds of industry professionals, hear about exciting plans and exclusive insights on developers pipeline plans, and allow you to reap the commercial benefits of connecting you with business leaders and key decision makers. Speakers confirmed include:
- Frank Jordan; Executive Director for Place & Acting Chief Executive at Cheshire East Council. The region is set to see major opportunities for regeneration and development and that’s boosted further through the arrival of HS2. He’ll be speaking about their ambitious scheme at Handforth Garden Village, the regeneration of Crewe town centre and more.
- Annette McDonald; Deputy Managing Director at Tatton Group. They have some major schemes happening across Cheshire and Greater Manchester and they’ll be sharing an overview of their future schemes set to happen and give details on how you can get involved.
- Eddie Smith; Strategic Director – Strategic Development at Manchester City Council. Manchester is seeing unprecedented levels of regeneration and development in and around the city and Eddie will talk about the ambitious plans they have, development zones they’re looking to transform and more.
- Euan Kellie; Director of Euan Kellie Property Solutions. Euan is tied into many of the major development schemes currently happening in Manchester and the North West – working with Rain City Developments, Salboy, University of Salford, Keepmoat, Great Places and more. He’ll be talking about schemes on behalf of some of his impressive clients including the University masterplan, the 8 storey apartment block on Ducie Street, the mixed-use scheme at the former Castle Irwell Student Village and much more.
- Andy Davidson; Head of Business Relations at The Northern Powerhouse Partnership. The hugely importance connectivity between Leeds, Manchester and other Northern cities is set to boost the regional economy and Andy will be updating us on the proposed infrastructure links and sharing their future vision.