This event has now passed. Check out our future evening and one day conferences here.
Manchester Development Plans
April 25 @ 1530hrs - 1900hrs
Manchester (Freemasons) Hall, Manchester, 36 Bridge St,M3 3BT
Manchester Development Plans | Event
Join us for an incredible evening of networking with over 150 construction and property professionals in Manchester as we delve into details and exclusive insights on future development plans set to happen within the city. The event, which will be attended by the region’s biggest companies alongside SME firms looking to win work across Greater Manchester, offers a unique opportunity to network with key influencers before we hear some excellent and gripping presentations where exclusive information will be shared on…
- The £1.2bn Bolton masterplan with investment in the town set to transform it into a world class destination.
- Two major new schemes set to be launched at the event.
- Impressive new residential and office schemes in the centre of Manchester with details on procurement opportunities.
- Exclusive update on the Transport for Greater Manchester masterplan and how it’ll unlock development zones.
Registration & Networking (15:30-16:45)
The event opens at 15:30 and you’ll receive a name badge, programme – with all delegate information, and an exclusive free development insights magazine. From here you’ll be welcome to use the free bar – with hot drinks, cold drinks and beer/wine available – and you can then network alongside other business professionals to make new commercially rewarding relationships with those within the industry.
Speaker Presentations (16:45-18:15)
We’ll then hear from an exceptional group of speakers who’ll all share a short presentation with exclusive information and insights into their ongoing work and their future development plans within the region. Our speakers include:
- Transport for Greater Manchester – Nicola Kane, Head of Strategic Planning
- Moda Living – Dan Brooks, Director
- Bolton Council – Tony Oakman, Chief Executive Officer
- CERT Property – Howard Lord, Managing Director
- Central Manchester Holdings – Ian Braithwaite, Estates Manager
Proceeding the short presentations (which will be distributed to all delegates after the event), will be a Q&A session led by our Chair – and this will be fully led by the audience with questions open to the floor. This will allow you to ask the key questions you’re wanting answering from those at the forefront of development and regeneration within the region.
Food & Networking (18:15-19:00)
After the presentations there will be a period to reflect and discuss the presentations, with a meet and greet with the speakers if you’re interested in discussing their presentations or future developments/projects, and the bar will once again be open with hot drinks, cold drinks, beer and wine. We’ll also be serving hot food with a delicious dish selected and served whilst you continue to make relationships stronger and meet new contacts in the industry.