This event has now passed. Check out our future evening and one day conferences here.
Nottingham Development Plans 2018
Wednesday, 9th May 2018 @ 1530hrs - 1900hrs
Trent Bridge Cricket Ground, Nottingham, NG2 6AG
Nottingham Development Plans 2018 | Event
We’ll be joined by some fantastic speakers in Nottingham who’ll provide an abundance of market intel and outline regional development plans. Discussions and presentations from the speakers will share an overview of their ongoing projects and future development plans, with Nottingham City Council investing heavily in opportunities with the regeneration of the South of the City set to transform the area around the trains station, Blueprint will share details on their ongoing and future schemes including Phase 3 of their award-winning Trent Basin scheme which has been given the green light, Nottingham College will discuss their new £58m development set for the Southern part of the city, and much more.
|Partnership Package||Exhibition Stand||Delegate Places||Number of Packages||Cost (+VAT)|
|Exhibitors Package||3m x 2m||2||4||£1500||View Package Details|
|VIP Dinner Partner||2||1||£1000||View Package Details|
VIP Dinner Tickets
A unique opportunity to spend quality time after the event with the speakers. Take discussions about projects and schemes, procurement opportunities and networking with decision makers into a more relaxed and open setting. The evening meal includes a formal discussion around key regional topics in the industry – accompanied by good food, wine and excellent company.
Join the following speakers and companies:
- John van de Laarschot – Nottingham College
- Warren Manning – University of Derby
- Other Companies: Robertson, GRAHAM, Bond Bryan
VIP Dinner Ticket Privileges:
- Attendance at the VIP Speakers Dinner
- Attendance at the Evening Conference
- VIP name badges
- Guaranteed tickets at sold-out events
Maximum of two VIP tickets per company. Only 15 VIP tickets available per event. Dinner venue: Marco Pierre White.
Nottingham is going through some exciting developments at the moment – with plans to transform the southern area of the city, big development projects happening across the region, and the arrival of the East Midlands HS2 Hub at Toton getting people excited about the future prospects. With so much happening a close collaboration with authorities, developments and more is certainly needed and we’re delighted to have a diverse panel to discuss how we can all help drive the area forward in the next few years. Speakers for the conference include:
- David Bishop; Deputy Chief Executive of Nottingham City Council & Gill Callingham; Head of Regeneration at Nottingham City Council. There are some huge developments happening in the city and Nottingham Council is looking to capitalise on inward investment flooding in from the arrival of HS2 and the strength of the city. Connectivity remains a key topic with Derby so closeby, education is a real focus with the college scheme to transform the southern area of the city integral to plans and much more.
- Alec Hamlin; Development Manager at Igloo Regeneration & Blueprint. Igloo have been involved in some of Nottingham’s real success stories in development – including the Nottingham Science Park, The Meadows Housing and the Trent Basin project and Community Energy scheme, and they’ll be sharing details of the developments and future plans for Nottinghamshire. Phase three of the Trent Basin scheme has just been given the green light – which will see further housing development on the historic waterside site.
- John van de Laarschot; Chief Executive Office at Nottingham College. The College are undergoing a big development in the southern area of the city, and this is set to be their flagship facility – and one of the key projects in the new regeneration of the area.
- Warren Manning; Pro Vice-Chancellor and Dean of the College of Engineering and Technology at the University of Derby. He’ll be sharing their estates and campus plans to deliver state-of-the-art facilities to provide the best learning environment for their students.
We hope to be in a position to announce additional speakers soon.
- 1530 – 1600; Registration
- 1600 – 1645; Networking with Wine, Beer and Soft Drinks
- 1645 – 1815; Speaker Presentations
- 1815 – 1900; Networking with Hot Food, Wine, Beer and Soft Drinks
- 1930 – 2200; After Event Speakers Dinner (VIP TICKET HOLDERS ONLY)