Nottingham Development Plans 2018
May 9 @ 1530hrs - 1900hrs
Nottingham Development Plans 2018 | Event
We’ll be joined by some fantastic speakers in Nottingham who’ll provide an abundance of market intel and outline regional development plans. Discussions and presentations from the speakers with share an overview of their ongoing projects and future development plans, with so much happening in the centre on Nottingham and the arrival of HS2 to the East Midlands it’s set to be an exciting few years for developments in the region.
|Sponsorship Package||Exhibition Stand||Delegate Places||Number of Packages||Cost (+VAT)|
|Conference Partner||3 x 2||4||1||£2500||View Package Details|
|Exhibitors Package||3 x 2||2||4||£1500||View Package Details|
|VIP Dinner Partner||2||1||£1000||View Package Details|
|Programme Partner||2||1||£500||View Package Details|
VIP Dinner Tickets
A unique opportunity to spend quality time after the event with the speakers. Take discussions about projects and schemes, procurement opportunities and networking with decision makers into a more relaxed and open setting. The evening meal includes a formal discussion around key regional topics in the industry – accompanied by good food, wine and excellent company.
Join the following speakers and companies:
- More TBC
VIP Dinner Ticket Privileges:
- Attendance at the VIP Speakers Dinner
- Attendance at the Evening Conference
- Reserved seating in the front two rows
- VIP name badges
- Guaranteed tickets at sold-out events
Maximum of two VIP tickets per company. Only 15 VIP tickets available per event. Dinner venue TBC.
Nottingham is going through some exciting developments at the moment – with plans to transform the southern area of the city, big development projects happening across the region, and the arrival of the East Midlands HS2 Hub at Toton getting people excited about the future prospects. With so much happening a close collaboration with authorities, developments and more is certainly needed and we’re delighted to have a diverse panel to discuss how we can all help drive the area forward in the next few years. Speakers for the conference include:
- David Bishop; Deputy Chief Executive of Nottingham City Council & Gill Callingham; Head of Regeneration at Nottingham City Council. There are some huge developments happening in the city and Nottingham Council is looking to capitalise on inward investment flooding in from the arrival of HS2 and the strength of the city. Connectivity remains a key topic with Derby so closeby, education is a real focus with the college scheme to transform the southern area of the city integral to plans and much more.
- Alex Hamlin; Project Director at Igloo Regeneration(Blueprint). Igloo have been involved in some of Nottingham’s real success stories in development – including the Nottingham Science Park, The Meadows Housing and the Trent Basin project and Community Energy scheme, and they’ll be sharing details of the developments and future plans for Nottinghamshire.
We hope to be in a position to announce additional speakers soon.
- 1530 – 1600; Registration
- 1600 – 1645; Networking with Wine, Beer and Soft Drinks
- 1645 – 1815; Speaker Presentations
- 1815 – 1900; Networking with Hot Food, Wine, Beer and Soft Drinks
- 1930 – 2200; After Event Speakers Dinner (VIP TICKET HOLDERS ONLY)