This event has now passed. Check out our future evening and one day conferences here.
Sheffield Development Plans 2018
Monday, 4th June 2018 @ 1530hrs - 1900hrs
Cutlers’ Hall, Sheffield,
Sheffield Development Plans 2018 | Event
We’ll be joined by some fantastic speakers in Sheffield who’ll provide an abundance of market intel and outline the development plans for some of the regions biggest projects. Discussions and presentations from the speakers will include an overview of the Sheffield City Centre transformation being headed up by Queensberry, the procurement opportunities and details of the Sheffield Midlands Station, the big developments happening in the City from the Council, and the bold and ambitious plans from the Sheffield Hallam University which will see a new University site in the centre of the City and the development of University owned land which they launched at MIPIM in March alongside much more.
|Partnership Package||Exhibition Stand||Delegate Places||Number of Packages||Cost (+VAT)|
|Exhibitors Package||3m x 2m||2||4||£1500||View Package Details|
|VIP Dinner Partner||2||1||£1000||View Package Details|
VIP Dinner Tickets
A unique opportunity to spend quality time after the event with the speakers. Take discussions about projects and schemes, procurement opportunities and networking with decision makers into a more relaxed and open setting. The evening meal includes a formal discussion around key regional topics in the industry – accompanied by good food, wine and excellent company.
Join the following speakers and companies:
- Daniel Ladbury – Sheffield Hallam University
- Kellie Hatton – Sheffield Property Association
- Stuart Harris – Queensberry
- Other Companies: GRAHAM, Robertson, Morgan Sindall, PwC, Tarmac
VIP Dinner Ticket Privileges:
- Attendance at the VIP Speakers Dinner
- Attendance at the Evening Conference
- VIP name badges
- Guaranteed tickets at sold-out events
Maximum of two VIP tickets per company. Only 15 VIP tickets available per event. Dinner venue: Milestone.
Sheffield is booming! The City Centre is going through one of the biggest regenerations of it’s lifetime with huge schemes set for the area. Inward investment has never been so high, with confidence sky high due to the likes of Boeing and McLaren Automotive moving into the region, and the arrival of HS2 to improve connectivity in the region and further afield has made people look at Sheffield with a real positivity. There are huge opportunities and we’re delighted to hear from some of the key players who are involved in those projects including:
- Stuart Harris; Director and Founder of Queensberry. Queensbury are the strategic delivery partner for the huge City Centre transformation which will include new retail, office and residential developments. The masterplan is set to create up to 7,000 jobs.
- John McNulty; Programme Director at HS2 Growth Partnership. The arrival of HS2 to areas of Yorkshire is set to boost the economy, and its creating a real buzz for investors, developers and businesses. John is procuring and managing the Sheffield Midland Station integrated Station Masterplan study on behalf of the Sheffield Station Steering Group (which is chaired by Sheffield City Council and supported by the City Region). He’ll be able to give an overview of the plans, the procurement opportunities, and how you can get involved in the project.
- Kellie Hatton; Committee Member at Sheffield Property Association. The association brings together individuals and organisations who debate, discuss and promote ideas with a view of strengthening and enhancing the built environment in Sheffield. She’ll be sharing an overview of the group and what projects they’re looking at with a collaborative view.
- Daniel Ladbury; Director of Estates at Sheffield Hallam University. The University has recently launched their new campus plan which sets out bold and ambitious plans for the development of a new university campus at the gateway to Sheffield City Centre. Alongside the plan they’ve also launched a new development opportunity at one of the prime sites the University holds in Sheffield, and they’re working closely with HS2 across their plans.
- Nik Hamilton; Investment Team Manager at Sheffield City Council. He’ll be giving an overview of the huge opportunities in the region as inward investment conversations are at an all time high for the South Yorkshire city.
We expect to be in a position to announce additional speakers shortly.
- 1530 – 1600; Registration
- 1600 – 1645; Networking with Wine, Beer and Soft Drinks
- 1645 – 1815; Speaker Presentations
- 1815 – 1900; Networking with Hot Food, Wine, Beer and Soft Drinks
- 1930 – 2200; After Event Speakers Dinner (VIP TICKET HOLDERS ONLY)