South Coast Universities & NHS Estates Development Plans 2018
May 3 @ 1530hrs - 1900hrs
South Coast Universities & NHS Estates Development Plans 2018 | Event
We’ll be joined by some fantastic speakers from a variety of Universities in the south coast region who’ll provide an abundance of insights into their pipeline and development plans for their estates. Presentations and discussions will include the ongoing sports facility development at Southampton Solent and their future plans, the redevelopment of Wiltshire College which will see student numbers double in 2020/2021 and much more.
|Sponsorship Package||Exhibition Stand||Delegate Places||Number of Packages||Cost (+VAT)|
|Exhibitors Package||3 x 2||2||4||£1500||View Package Details|
|VIP Dinner Partner||2||1||£1000||View Package Details|
VIP Dinner Ticket
Enjoy quality time after the event with the speakers, in a more relaxed environment. Take discussions about projects and schemes, procurement opportunities and networking with decision makers into a more relaxed and open setting – helping you build stronger relationships. The evening meal includes a formal discussion around key regional topics in the industry – accompanied by good food, wine and excellent company.
Join the following speakers and companies:
- Butler & Young
- Brymor Construction
- More TBC
VIP Dinner Ticket Privileges:
- Attendance at the VIP Speakers Dinner
- Attendance at the Evening Conference
- Reserved seating in the front two rows
- VIP name badges
- Guaranteed tickets at sold-out events
Maximum of two VIP tickets per company. Only 15 VIP tickets available per event. Dinner venue TBC.
Higher education institutions are central to regional and national economic growth. They provide an influx of students from other areas of the UK and overseas, whilst ensuring they delivered the skilled workers needed for the next generation of growth. Universities and colleges are looking to benefit from an increase in student numbers and a need to innovate courses to ensure the jobs of tomorrow can be fulfilled. That means a huge focus on estates – to both entice students and improve their experience, but also have state-of-the-art facilities
Speakers at the conference include:
- Paul Colbran; Chief Information & Infrastructure Officer at Southampton Solent University. He’ll discuss their ongoing development of the sports facility and future pipeline opportunities to get involved in University projects.
- Iain Hatt; Deputy Principal of Curriculum and Quality at Wiltshire College. He’ll be discussing plans for the college which is set to see their student intake numbers double due to a £14m redevelopment of the college. The revamp will include a new building to house a modern teaching facility and a transformed campus layout.
- Anne-Marie Mountifield; Chief Executive of Solent Local Enterprise Partnership (LEP). They’ll be talking about how their involvement in the regions higher education institutions as they’re helping Universities secure funding, improve facilities and offerings, whilst collaborating to help create new jobs and grow the regional economy.
- Mark Bagnall; Director of Estates & Capital at University Hospital Southampton NHS Foundation Trust. Mark will be able to update on the future development plans for the University Hospital estates and property.
We hope to be in a position soon to confirm additional speakers.
- 1530 – 1600; Registration
- 1600 – 1645; Networking with Wine, Beer and Soft Drinks
- 1645 – 1815; Speaker Presentations
- 1815 – 1900; Networking with Hot Food, Wine, Beer and Soft Drinks
- 1930 – 2200; After Event Speakers Dinner (VIP TICKET HOLDERS ONLY)