This event has now passed. Check out our future evening and one day conferences here.
Southampton & Hampshire Development Plans *SOLD OUT*
May 14 @ 1530hrs - 1900hrs
Southampton Football Club, Britannia Rd,SO14 5FP
Southampton & Hampshire Development Plans *SOLD OUT* | Event
Join us for an incredible evening of networking with over 150 business professionals in Southampton – alongside presentations from some of the key developers, investors and authorities driving new development and regeneration within Southampton and the wider Hampshire region. Alongside hours of networking we’ll hear about major proposed developments across the region including Aster Group’s £2bn housebuilding programme, the councils new strategic masterplan and more.
Thanks to our event partners:
VIP Dinner Tickets **SOLD OUT**
A unique opportunity to spend quality time after the event with the speakers. Take discussions about projects and schemes, procurement opportunities and networking with decision makers into a more relaxed and open setting. The evening meal includes a formal discussion around key regional topics in the industry – accompanied by good food, wine and excellent company. Attendees include:
- Whitehill & Bordon Regeneration Corporation
- University of Southampton
- Southampton City Council
- Other Companies Attending: Balfour Beatty, Morgan Sindall, JLL, Engie, Malcolm Hollis, AECOM, Gallagher, Malcolm Hollis
Maximum of two VIP tickets per company. Only 15 VIP tickets available per event. Dinner venue: Leonardo Royal Hotel.
Dinner Sold Out!
The dinner has now sold out however you can be added to the waiting list incase we have any cancellations. Please email:
There is a real burst of development and investment happening across Southampton and the wider Hampshire region at present. As Southampton City Council begins its long-term strategy to manage development, protect the environment and promote sustainable communities there has been a number of large development and regeneration sites identified to help deliver the growth expected – with a 2036 vision to continue transforming the area. We’re going to be hearing about some of the ambitious development plans set for the region at this conference with speakers including:
- Amanda Williams; Group Development Director at Aster Group. The group recently announced a £2bn housebuilding programme as they look to accelerate their delivery of new homes – with the programme set to be developed over several phases. Amanda will talk through their plans – specifically through their 2020-2024 phases and how those in the industry can get involved within the schemes.
- Mike Harris; Deputy Chief Executive of Southampton City Council. There is a critical mass of development and regeneration both happening and proposed across the Southampton area – and Mike will discuss their new masterplan along with information on development zones, investment opportunities, procurement and future schemes.
- Kevin Monaghan; Executive Director of Estates and Facilities at University of Southampton. Kevin will be sharing a detailed over of the University’s estate masterplan, the vision for the future and how this will affect their campus and property, and details on how firms can get involved in potential future developments.
- Chris Knott; Project Management Director at the Whitehall & Bordon Regeneration Company. This new joint venture partnership – between Dorchester Group and Taylor Wimpey – are transforming the Whitehall & Bordon town centre, with offices, residential units, a new cinema, shops, restaurants and more all part of the plan. We’ll hear about the exciting project and how you can get involved.
We expect to be in a position to announce additional speakers shortly.
- 1530 – 1600; Registration
- 1600 – 1645; Networking with Wine, Beer and Soft Drinks
- 1645 – 1815; Speaker Presentations
- 1815 – 1900; Networking with Hot Food, Wine, Beer and Soft Drinks
- 1930 – 2200; After-Event Speakers’ Dinner (VIP Ticket Holders Only)