This event has now passed. Check out our future evening and one day conferences here.
Transforming Leeds – Conference 2018
Tuesday, 17th April 2018 @ 1530hrs - 1900hrs
Civic Hall, Leeds
Transforming Leeds – Conference 2018 | Event
We’ll be joined in Leeds by some fantastic speakers to hear about the exciting projects which are set to see the City of Leeds double in size in the next few years – and how you can get involved. Presentations and discussion points will include a regional overview by Leeds City Council on the South Bank regeneration and plans to transform the city, how the arrival of HS2 will deliver huge opportunities with the station increasing in size and allowing for big development opportunities around the station, two large projects currently being undertaken by Leeds NHS Trust to improve and build additional services in the City hospital, and much more.
|Partnership Package||Exhibition Stand||Delegate Places||Number of Packages||Cost (+VAT)|
|Exhibitors Package||3m x 2m||2||4||£1500||View Package Details|
|VIP Dinner Partner||2||1||£1000||View Package Details|
VIP Dinner Ticket
Enjoy quality time after the event with the speakers, in a more relaxed environment. Take discussions about projects and schemes, procurement opportunities and networking with decision makers into a more relaxed and open setting – helping you build stronger relationships. The evening meal includes a formal discussion around key regional topics in the industry – accompanied by good food, wine and excellent company.
Join the following speakers and companies:
- Angela Barnicle – Leeds City Council
- Trevor Mitchell – Historic England
- John McNulty – HS2 Growth Partnership
- Peter Molyneux – Transport for the North
- Other Companies: GRAHAM, Robertsons
VIP Dinner Ticket Privileges:
- Attendance at the VIP Speakers Dinner
- Attendance at the Evening Conference
- VIP name badges
- Guaranteed tickets at sold-out events
Maximum of two VIP tickets per company. Only 15 VIP tickets available per event. Dinner venue Sous Le Nez.
Speakers at the conference include:
- Angela Barnicle; Chief Officer Asset Management & Regeneration at Leeds City Council. She’ll be able to set the scene in the Leeds City region, development opportunities and plans that the council have for the near future – and where you can get involved.
- Trevor Mitchell; Director at Historic England. Historic England have recently published reports highlighting the huge potential of redundant and derelict mills in Yorkshire – which could boost housing numbers and job opportunities. They’re looking to share details of their business case, proposals for various mill sites across the region, and engage with potential developers and investors to kickstart what could be an exciting time for historic buildings across the region.
- John McNulty; Programme Director at HS2 Growth Partnership. There are so many opportunities which will come from the arrival of HS2. The improved connectivity between cities opens up new possibilities, and the areas around the HS2 line are set to be transformed – and Yorkshire is looking to make sure it take full advantage. John will share details about HS2’s arrival, where the scheme is at currently and how that will impact the wider regions of Yorkshire.
- Linda Pollard; Chair of Leeds Teaching Hospitals NHS Trust. The hospitals have several large projects ongoing at the moment, and Linda will be presenting about those potential schemes, procurement opportunities and how this will affect the wider regions of Yorkshire.
- Peter Molyneux; Major Roads Director at Transport for the North. Transport for the North is set to become the first sub-regional transport body in the UK from 1st April, with a focus of making the case for pan-Northern strategic transport improvements which are needed to support transformational economic growth – with Leeds central to those plans.
With over 250 people joining us for our last event in Leeds and over 150 at both our York and Sheffield conferences in January it’s likely to be an extremely well-attended event, with plenty of networking opportunities along with exclusive development insights.
- 1530 – 1600; Registration
- 1600 – 1645; Networking with Wine, Beer and Soft Drinks
- 1645 – 1815; Speaker Presentations
- 1815 – 1900; Networking with Hot Food, Wine, Beer and Soft Drinks
- 1930 – 2200; After Event Speakers Dinner (VIP TICKET HOLDERS ONLY)