Transforming Leeds – Conference 2018
April 17 @ 1530hrs - 1900hrs
Transforming Leeds – Conference 2018 | Event
We’ll be joined in Leeds by some fantastic speakers do hear about the exciting projects happening at the moment in Yorkshire – and how you can get involved. Presentations and discussion points will include a regional overview by Leeds City Council and what plans they have to ensure regional economic growth, Historic England will share their vision for redundant and derelict mills in Yorkshire, how they can help boost housing numbers and how they want to work with developers, investors and others to transform Yorkshire’s historical buildings, how the HS2 project is set to impact the region and what opportunities are ahead for those working in Yorkshire, and the two large projects currently being undertaken by Leeds NHS Trust.
|Sponsorship Package||Exhibition Stand||Delegate Places||Number of Packages||Cost (+VAT)|
|Conference Partner||3 x 2||4||1||£2500||View Package Details|
|Exhibitors Package||3 x 2||2||4||£1500||View Package Details|
|VIP Dinner Partner||2||1||£1000||View Package Details|
|Programme Partner||2||1||£500||View Package Details|
VIP Dinner Ticket
Enjoy quality time after the event with the speakers, in a more relaxed environment. Take discussions about projects and schemes, procurement opportunities and networking with decision makers into a more relaxed and open setting – helping you build stronger relationships. The evening meal includes a formal discussion around key regional topics in the industry – accompanied by good food, wine and excellent company.
Join the following speakers and companies:
VIP Dinner Ticket Privileges:
- Attendance at the VIP Speakers Dinner
- Attendance at the Evening Conference
- Reserved seating in the front two rows
- VIP name badges
- Guaranteed tickets at sold-out events
Maximum of two VIP tickets per company. Only 15 VIP tickets available per event. Dinner venue Sous Le Nez.
Speakers at the conference include:
- Angela Barnicle; Head of Asset Management at Leeds City Council. She’ll be able to set the scene in the Leeds City region, development opportunities and plans that the council have for the near future – and where you can get involved.
- Trevor Mitchell; Director at Historic England. Historic England have recently published reports highlighting the huge potential of redundant and derelict mills in Yorkshire – which could boost housing numbers and job opportunities. They’re looking to share details of their business case, proposals for various mill sites across the region, and engage with potential developers and investors to kickstart what could be an exciting time for historic buildings across the region.
- John McNulty; Programme Director at HS2 Growth Partnership. There are so many opportunities which will come from the arrival of HS2. The improved connectivity between cities opens up new possibilities, and the areas around the HS2 line are set to be transformed – and Yorkshire is looking to make sure it take full advantage. John will share details about HS2’s arrival, where the scheme is at currently and how that will impact the wider regions of Yorkshire.
- Linda Pollard; Chair of Leeds Teaching Hospitals NHS Trust. The hospitals have several large projects ongoing at the moment, and Linda will be presenting about those potential schemes, procurement opportunities and how this will affect the wider regions of Yorkshire.
With over 250 people joining us for our last event in Leeds and over 150 at both our York and Sheffield conferences in January it’s likely to be an extremely well-attended event, with plenty of networking opportunities along with exclusive development insights.
We hope to be in a place to announce more speakers shortly.
- 1530 – 1600; Registration
- 1600 – 1645; Networking with Wine, Beer and Soft Drinks
- 1645 – 1815; Speaker Presentations
- 1815 – 1900; Networking with Hot Food, Wine, Beer and Soft Drinks
- 1930 – 2200; After Event Speakers Dinner (VIP TICKET HOLDERS ONLY)