Transforming West Yorkshire 2018
June 19 @ 1530hrs - 1900hrs
Transforming West Yorkshire 2018 | Event
We’ll be joined by some fantastic speakers in Leeds who’ll provide an abundance of market intel and outline the development plans for some of the regions biggest projects. Discussions and presentations from the speakers will include an overview of the impressive plans Wakefield Council have for the region – including a £750m masterplan to transform Castleford with a 1,400 home residential scheme set to be approved, the regeneration of the Rutland Mills site and the surrounding waterfront area opposite the Hepworth Museum in the heart of Wakefield, the ambitious transformation of Halifax town centre and train station proposed by Calderdale Council and much more.
|Sponsorship Package||Exhibition Stand||Delegate Places||Number of Packages||Cost (+VAT)|
|Exhibitors Package||3m x 2m||2||4||£1500||View Package Details|
|VIP Dinner Partner||2||1||£1000||View Package Details|
|Programme Partner||2||1||£500||View Package Details|
VIP Dinner Tickets
A unique opportunity to spend quality time after the event with the speakers. Take discussions about projects and schemes, procurement opportunities and networking with decision makers into a more relaxed and open setting. The evening meal includes a formal discussion around key regional topics in the industry – accompanied by good food, wine and excellent company.
Join the following speakers and companies:
- Merran McRae; Wakefield City Council
- Other Companies: GRAHAM
VIP Dinner Ticket Privileges:
- Attendance at the VIP Speakers Dinner
- Attendance at the Evening Conference
- VIP name badges
- Guaranteed tickets at sold-out events
Maximum of two VIP tickets per company. Only 15 VIP tickets available per event. Dinner venue TBC.
When we hear about the exciting developments in West Yorkshire the arrival of HS2 and plans to double the city centre of Leeds are usually at the forefront of peoples minds, but other cities and towns within West Yorkshire are the ones driving huge developments and economic growth within the regions through exciting master plans and investment within key infrastructure and development sites. Wakefield is one of those cities as they plan to transform Castleford whilst regenerating Wakefield Westgate and Kirkgate to expand the city. We’re delighted to have some speakers central to development in West Yorkshire at our conference in June including:
- Merran McRae; Chief Executive of Wakefield City Council. She’ll be sharing an overview of the exciting plans with developments happening all across the region. Westgate and Kirkgate have several projects happening at the moment and one of their key focuses will be their £750m masterplan set to transform the former Hickson & Welch and Nestle sites, whilst also seeing a new shopping development and stadium set to house Castleford Tigers next to Xscape and Junction 32 of the M26.
- Katie Tonkinson; Partner at Hawkins Brown – representing City & Provincial Properties. Hawkins Brown are the architects on a scheme set to revolutionise the Kirkgate area of Wakefield. Rutland Mills sits in a waterfront location next to the Hepworth Gallery, is planned to include a new four-storey building, riverside pier, public realm creating a large open air events space, with flex in the plans to create additional space for new shops, a hotel, conference and education space, a microbrewery and much more.
- Ummar Hanif; Regional Manager of Capital Investment at the Department of International Trade. Ummar’s role includes the responsibility for large capital investment and regeneration projects in the North and he’ll be talking about how they’re working with those in the region to drive transformational change.
- Cllr Barry Collins; Cabinet Member for Regeneration and Economy at Calderdale Council. Halifax have some exciting projects happening including the regeneration of the town centre and revamp of the train station and Barry will be sharing an overview of the ongoing and future plans for the region.
We expect to be in a position to announce additional speakers shortly.
- 1530 – 1600; Registration
- 1600 – 1645; Networking with Wine, Beer and Soft Drinks
- 1645 – 1815; Speaker Presentations
- 1815 – 1900; Networking with Hot Food, Wine, Beer and Soft Drinks
- 1930 – 2200; After Event Speakers Dinner (VIP TICKET HOLDERS ONLY)