The UK’s leading networking events for professional in property and construction! Below are our confirmed Oxford – Cambridge – Milton Keynes ARC Corridor focused events:
- No matching events listed under Oxford Cambridge Corridor Development Conference. Please try viewing the full calendar for a complete list of events.
Are you focused on business opportunities within the construction, infrastructure and property sector? Are you keen to be involved in the regional discussions which will see huge regional growth in the Oxford – Cambridge – Milton Keynes ARC corridor?
Our one-day Oxford Cambridge Corridor Development Conference will set out to key topics to ensure maximum growth opportunities are unlocked – whilst putting leaders of public and private sectors together to network and do business. Topics of the conferences will include:
- Keynotes from senior figures of the National Infrastructure Commission and leaders of local authorities.
- Industrial strategy to understand how we must build for the future, and use new technologies to capitalise on new opportunities.
- How we can develop the skilled workers of tomorrow and ensure infrastructure is in place to keep them connected.
- Solving the housing issues in the area, build new communities and ensure attractive locations and affordable housing is available, whilst freeing up land to build.
- The need for infrastructure and what this looks like to ensure connectivity between the major cities and urban areas.
Our events bring together all areas of the construction, property and building sector. Whether you’re involved in architecture, engineering, transport, real estate, design, consultancy, planning, engineering, environment, facilities, flooring, energy, health and safety, public sector, private sector, flooring, investment, landscaping, property, residential, letting, project management, security, surveys, legal, healthcare, communications, data, logistics, skills, healthcare, universities, infrastructure etc. you can benefit from our events.
Locations of interest which conference will cover – Milton Keynes, Cambridge, Oxford, South East, East, London, Bedford, Bedfordshire, St Neots, Luton, Watford, Didcot, Newbury, Reading, Buckinghamshire, Cambridgeshire, Oxfordshire, Hertfordshire, Northampton, Peterborough, Northamptonshire, Bletchley.