Evening Conference Sponsorship Benefits Include:
- Raise your profile. Enhance your brand at this year’s must-attend property events. No other marketing opportunity is this focused on your goals and business aims.
- Network with the best. Remove the usual barriers to meeting and associating with premium clients, VIPs, and brands. They’re all here. They are truly unmissable networking opportunities.
- Meet new clients, do new business. Make deals on the day and increase your profits. Expand into new business areas, events attended by cross-sector delegates from across the region and beyond.
- Know your opportunities. Understand the opportunities our events can offer your business. Gain the knowledge and contacts you need to capitalise on them.
- Get ahead of the game. Gain the latest market insights from top business leaders and influencers. Attend exclusive sessions that support your continuing professional development (CPD).
Evening Conference Sponsorship Package Includes:
- 4 x Complimentary tickets to the conference.
- 1 x VIP dinner ticket for the conference dinner.*
- 1 x A5 advert in the conference programme.
- 1 x Promotional stand/area at the conference (3 x 2m²) at prominent position.
- 3 x Pull-up banners at the conference including one on the stage behind lectern.
- Logo on all conference marketing emails – c.15,000 views.
- Logo on the conference booking forms. c.500 hard copies viewed.
- Logo on the conference event page on the Built Environment Networking website.
- Logo on the speaker’s presentations.
- Literature placement in the networking room.
- Full access to official photography and video from all conferences.
- Facilitation of introductions to the speakers at all conferences.
- Privilege of asking the first question of the evening – the conference sponsor’s question.
- Chairman’s ‘thank you’ in the closing speech.
- Stage appearance to pick the business card for the bottle of Champagne competition.
- Social media posts promoting partnership before and during the conference.
- Access to post an editorial/blog onto the Built Environment Networking website.
* Subject to VIP dinner taking place
For more details or to request a media pack contact email@example.com