Edinburgh Development Plans 2018
April 26 @ 1530hrs - 1900hrs
Edinburgh Development Plans 2018 | Event
We’ll be joined by some fantastic speakers in Edinburgh who’ll provide an abundance of market intel and outline regional development plans. Haymarket has been one of the success stories of developments in the city and they’ll be given an overview of their scheme, Artisan Estates were behind the incredible New Waverley project in Edinburgh and they’ve just announced a new £90m waterfront development in another Scottish city – Glasgow, five new villages which Springfield is working on – including one in Edinburgh – which are set to deliver 10,000 new houses, healthcare facilities, schools and more, the £450m community development by Murray Estates which will sit in Edinburgh’s Garden District, and we’ll also be hearing from two other developers who will join us to talk about current and future developments.
|Sponsorship Package||Exhibition Stand||Delegate Places||Number of Packages||Cost (+VAT)|
|Conference Partner||3 x 2||4||1||£2500||View Package Details|
|Exhibitors Package||3 x 2||2||4||£1500||View Package Details|
|VIP Dinner Partner||2||1||£1000||View Package Details|
VIP Dinner Tickets
A unique opportunity to spend quality time after the event with the speakers. Take discussions about projects and schemes, procurement opportunities and networking with decision makers into a more relaxed and open setting. The evening meal includes a formal discussion around key regional topics in the industry – accompanied by good food, wine and excellent company.
Join the following speakers and companies:
- Gillian Lavety – Sanctuary Group
- Others TBC
VIP Dinner Ticket Privileges:
- Attendance at the VIP Speakers Dinner
- Attendance at the Evening Conference
- Reserved seating in the front two rows
- VIP name badges
- Guaranteed tickets at sold-out events
Maximum of two VIP tickets per company. Only 15 VIP tickets available per event. Dinner venue G&V Royal Mile.
There are some exciting projects happening North of the English border – and Edinburgh is no exception. Projects such as the Haymarket Development have breathed new life into the City and developers are starting to queue up to built in the Scottish City. We’re delighted to have secured a panel full of exceptional developers who are leading the way in the country including:
- Jestyn Davies; Managing Director of Murray Estates. He’ll present an overview of their current and future plans including the incredible £450m community district in the heart of Edinburgh’s Garden District which recently secured support of councillors and RBS as they look to get the green light on the project. Other schemes include Ratho Station (mixed use residential), Torrance Park (residential and leisure), Edinburgh International Business Gateway, Kingdom Park (residential and retail) and Newhouse Industrial Park.
- Clive Wilding; Director of Artisan Real Estates. With a growing portfolio in Scotland it’s an exciting time for the business and Clive will be able to update delegates on the New Waverley scheme and share further plans for their £90m Glasgow Waterfront development which was recently announced.
- Mark Hamilton; Group Architectural Director for Springfield Properties. Mark will be giving an update on their ambitious plans to create five new villages across Scotland including one in Edinburgh. The plans include 10,000+ new houses – of which 25% will be ‘affordable’ homes – along with schools, health facilities, landscape and more. A scheme in Duns for 100% affordable housing and more will also be discussed.
- Robin Blacklock; Development Director at Interserve. He’ll be discussing the Haymarket project which has created a vibrant district in the city, with leisure, housing and office space. He’ll also be able to share details of future development plans in the City and Scotland.
- Gillian Laverty, Head of Development at Sanctuary Group Scotland, will be sharing the developers plans – with a huge amount of housing development in the pipeline.
- Michael Thain, Head of Place Development at The City of Edinburgh Council, will give an overview of the council’s plans, their hopes for future developments and projects in the city, and detail how you can work together with them on potential plans in the future.
- 1530 – 1600; Registration
- 1600 – 1645; Networking with Wine, Beer and Soft Drinks
- 1645 – 1815; Speaker Presentations
- 1815 – 1900; Networking with Hot Food, Wine, Beer and Soft Drinks
- 1930 – 2200; After Event Speakers Dinner (VIP TICKET HOLDERS ONLY)