This event has now passed. Check out our future evening and one day conferences here.
Greater London Universities Development Plans 2018
March 20 @ 1530hrs - 1900hrs
Greater London Universities Development Plans 2018 | Event
We’ll be joined by some fantastic speakers from a variety of Universities in London who’ll provide an abundance of insights into their pipeline and development plans for their estates. They’ll be sharing details on their estate plans, what new buildings will be development, where new accommodation will be built and much more. York St John University will be visiting from the North of England – as they have some extremely exiting news to share and are keen to engage with London based companies as they look to secure a site and speak to those in the supply chain.
|Sponsorship Package||Exhibition Stand||Delegate Places||Number of Packages||Cost (+VAT)|
|Conference Partner||3m x 2m||4||1||£2500||View Package Details|
|Exhibitors Package||3m x 2m||2||4||£1500||View Package Details|
|VIP Dinner Partner||2||1||£1000||View Package Details|
VIP Dinner Ticket
A unique opportunity to spend quality time after the event with the speakers. Take discussions about projects and schemes, procurement opportunities and networking with decision makers into a more relaxed and open setting. The evening meal includes a formal discussion around key regional topics in the industry – accompanied by good food, wine and excellent company.
Join the following speakers and companies:
- Ralph Luck – King’s College London
- Laura Hallett – York St John University
- John Bailey – University of London
- Bond Bryan Architects
- Stride Treglown
- Tate Harmer
- More TBC
VIP Dinner Ticket Privileges:
- Attendance at the VIP Speakers Dinner
- Attendance at the Evening Conference
- Reserved seating in the front two rows
- VIP name badges
- Guaranteed tickets at sold-out events
Maximum of two VIP tickets per company. Only 15 VIP tickets available per event. Dinner venue Bread Street Kitchen (Gordon Ramsey).
The University Development Plans Conference will look at the University and Higher Education sector in London, and will feature some of the leading Universities and the key decision makers within their property and estates portfolio and planning. Attracting talent to the City of London is key, whilst retaining them post-graduation in just as challenging. The Universities are having to work closely with each other and with local authorities to ensure students are attracted and retained in the city.
- Laura Hallett, Head of Strategic Projects, Innovation and Growth at York St John University, will be heading down to the event from Yorkshire – but with a great reasoning behind it. She’ll be sharing plans which means she’s looking to engage with London based companies as they look to identify a circa10,000 sq ft site and engage with the local supply chain within London.
- John Bailey, Head of Sustainability at University of London, will be one of those speaking about their Estate Masterplan and operations in generating more student accommodation.
- Ralph Luck, Director of Special Development Projects at Kings College London – University of London, will talk about the plans for their five campuses and planned redevelopments and future pipeline opportunities.
- Dr Paresh Shah; Research Manager at London Higher. London Higher represent nearly 50 publicly funded universities and higher education colleges in London, as well as several universities with centres in London and a small number of private providers. He’ll be able to share details of their collaborative approach with institutions across the city with the role including coordinating several specialist advisory groups and working with regional stakeholders such as the Greater London Authority.
We look forward to seeing you there.
- 1530 – 1600; Registration
- 1600 – 1645; Networking with Wine, Beer and Soft Drinks
- 1645 – 1815; Speaker Presentations
- 1815 – 1900; Networking with Hot Food, Wine, Beer and Soft Drinks
- 1930 – 2200; After Event Speakers Dinner (VIP TICKET HOLDERS ONLY)