This event has now passed. Check out our future evening and one day conferences here.
Greater Manchester Development Plans 2018
Monday, 14th May 2018 @ 1530hrs - 1900hrs
Manchester Central, Manchester,
Greater Manchester Development Plans 2018 | Event
We’ll be joined in Manchester by some excellent speakers and plenty of delegates to hear about the regional development plans in the city of Manchester and network with industry decision makers. Presentations and discussion points from the speakers will include an overview of the regional developments from both Manchester and Salford Council’s with Salford set to begin a huge £800m masterplan to transform the area, and Manchester City Council having several big projects happening in the city. We’ll also hear from Trilogy on their Great Northern Warehouse/Deansgate project, the massive campus projects which continue to be undertaken by University of Manchester, ongoing and future development plans for two of the City’s innovative developers and much more
|Partnership Package||Exhibition Stand||Delegate Places||Number of Packages||Cost (+VAT)|
|Conference Partner||3m x 2m||4||1||£2500||View Package Details|
|Exhibitors Package||3m x 2m||2||4||£1500||View Package Details|
|VIP Dinner Partner||2||1||£1000||View Package Details|
|Programme Partner||2||1||£500||View Package Details|
VIP Dinner Ticket
Enjoy quality time after the event with the speakers, in a more relaxed environment. Take discussions about projects and schemes, procurement opportunities and networking with decision makers into a more relaxed and open setting – helping you build stronger relationships. The evening meal includes a formal discussion around key regional topics in the industry – accompanied by good food, wine and excellent company.
Join the following speakers and companies:
- Michelle Rothwell – Watch This Space
- Tim Gamon – Highways England
- Other Companies: North West Skills Academy
VIP Dinner Ticket Privileges:
- Attendance at the VIP Speakers Dinner
- Attendance at the Evening Conference
- VIP name badges
- Guaranteed tickets at sold-out events
Maximum of two VIP tickets per company. Only 15 VIP tickets available per event. Dinner venue TBC.
We’re excited to be back in Manchester – one of the most exciting cities within the UK at present. There is a lot happening in the City, the arrival of HS2 is getting businesses excited, new developments at taking place all the time and businesses are looking to capitalise on the positivity surrounding the North West city. Our conference in January heared about some of those exciting plans, with Historic England looking to engage with industry professional in their desire to work on transforming the regions mills, and lots of positivity shared from the Shenton Group, Legal and General and Homes England. And the North West Universities Conference in March hearing about some huge developments in the regions higher education institutions as they continue to see increasing numbers attracted to the area. Our next conference is set to hear from:
- Eddie Smith; Strategic Director of Development at Manchester City Council. Manchester is a thriving city at the moment – and the imminent arrival of HS2 along with the Northern Powerhouse movement is seeing inward investment increase. We’ll be hearing from Eddie on what plans the City has to grab hold of the opportunities and really enhance the potential of the city – with future pipeline opportunities to be on the agenda.
- Michelle Rothwell; Managing Director of Watch This Space. She’ll be sharing details of the companies future developments including one project in the heart of Manchester’s Northern Quarter. Their recent purchase of 55-60 Salmon Street will see them look to refurbish the offices to create creative work space and further maximise the value of the site through development of additional land acquired. And an office building on Bridge Street was recently acquired for £1m which includes an additional plot of land and they’ll be looking to inject new life into the site.
- Adam Higgins; Founder & Director of Capital & Centric. The company has a lot of incredible projects ongoing in the Manchester district from residential, office and leisure space. Adam will be sharing an overview of where certain projects are at, and also giving details of the next projects they’re undertaking and how you can get involved.
- Tim Gamon; Regional Delivery Director for the North West Regional Investment Programme (RIP) at Highways England. Tim will be sharing details of the major road improvements and projects in the region, and how the next stage of infrastructure in the region will be keen to future developments and regional growth.
- Steve Jordan; Assistant Director of Estates and Head of Capital Projects. He’ll be discussing the huge campus regeneration they’re currently undertaking to bring world class facilities to students at the higher education institution. The £1.2bn regeneration started in 2012 but many projects are yet to be completed with them recently announcing further opportunities to tender for work on their frameworks – so a lot of opportunities to get involved will be discussed.
- Kurt Partington; Development Manager at Salford City Council. Kurt’s role promotes continued growth in the city of Salford to work with a range of public and private sector development partners, funding agencies and more – and he’ll be sharing details on the council’s ambitions and how delegates can get involved as they look to grow attraction of the city and the regional economy through continued collaboration with partners.
We’re excited to hear about the huge plans for Manchester! Join us there.
- 1530 – 1600; Registration
- 1600 – 1645; Networking with Wine, Beer and Soft Drinks
- 1645 – 1815; Speaker Presentations
- 1815 – 1900; Networking with Hot Food, Wine, Beer and Soft Drinks
- 1930 – 2200; After Event Speakers Dinner (VIP TICKET HOLDERS ONLY)