Heathrow & West London Development Plans 2018
November 1 @ 1530hrs - 1900hrs
Heathrow & West London Development Plans 2018 | Event
We’ll be joined by some fantastic speakers in London who’ll provide an abundance of market intel and outline their development plans and projects for the future. Heathrow’s third runway is set to unlock potential development sites and economic growth within the region – and we’ll be hearing from both Heathrow and Arora Group who’re looking to deliver huge expansion plans around the area, whilst we’re set to hear from others driving jobs, homes and more through the opportunities the third runway opens. The proposed HS4Air route will also be a major focus and Weston Williamson and Partners will talk about their plans which is set to link HS1, HS2, Crossrail, Heathrow and Gatwick.
Conference Partnership Packages
|Partnership Package||Exhibition Stand||Delegate Places||Number of Packages||Cost (+VAT)|
|Conference Partner||3m x 2m||4||1||£2500||View Package Details|
|Exhibitors Package||3m x 2m||2||4||£1500||View Package Details|
|VIP Dinner Partner||2||1||£1000||View Package Details|
VIP Dinner Tickets
A unique opportunity to spend quality time after the event with the speakers. Take discussions about projects and schemes, procurement opportunities and networking with decision makers into a more relaxed and open setting. The evening meal includes a formal discussion around key regional topics in the industry – accompanied by good food, wine and excellent company. Attendees include:
- Becky Ivers – Heathrow Airport
- Nick McGough – HS4Air
- Alistair Lenczner – HS4Air
- Other Companies: E.ON, Balfour Beatty
VIP Dinner Ticket Privileges:
- Attendance at the VIP Speakers Dinner
- Attendance at the Evening Conference
- VIP name badges
- Guaranteed tickets at sold-out events
Maximum of two VIP tickets per company. Only 15 VIP tickets available per event. Restaurant Marco Pierre White.
The announcement that Heathrow Airport has been given the great light for a third runway in the area is huge news. Not only will it enable the Airport to grow but it’ll increase visitors numbers, trade and more within the regions surrounding Heathrow and it could help unlock huge development and regeneration schemes across the area. But what do those schemes look like? We’ll be joined in London to hear about the potential plans in the region and a pipeline of opportunities for those in attendance to get involved in. Speakers include:
- Becky Ivers; Director, Expansion Team. She’ll be talking about what the pipeline of development now looks like for the third runway and how companies can get involved – whilst highlighting how the expansion could impact the wider economy and the opportunities which it could bring.
- Callum Ferguson; Head of Origination at Cogress. Callum runs a team responsible for sourcing and structuring joint venture deals with developers at Cogress, a private equity firm. He’ll be speaking about their portfolio in London and how they’re looking to get involved with other businesses within the capital.
- Surinder Arora; Founder and Chairman of the Aurora Group. They’ve recently unveiled £14bn worth of plans for Heathrow Airport offering an alternative approach to other plans for the area. The proposals for new terminal buildings, known as the Western Hub, is designed to provide capacity for over 50m additional passengers. They’re competing with Heathrow Airport Ltd for the expansion development rights and they’ll be talking through their plans.
- Nick McGough and Alistair Lenczner; Representing HS4Air. They’re set to discuss the proposed HS4Air route – a new high-speed railway which is set to cut travel time between Heathrow and Gatwick to just 15 minutes, whilst also connecting HS2 and HS1. They’re behind the project and will discuss the plans and the huge regeneration potential and wider economic benefits the scheme could have on the whole country.
- 1530 – 1600; Registration
- 1600 – 1645; Networking with Wine, Beer and Soft Drinks
- 1645 – 1815; Speaker Presentations
- 1815 – 1900; Networking with Hot Food, Wine, Beer and Soft Drinks
- 1930 – 2200; After Event Speakers Dinner (VIP TICKET HOLDERS ONLY)