This event has now passed. Check out our future evening and one day conferences here.
London Development Plans
Thursday, 1st November 2018 @ 1530hrs - 1900hrs
Clothworkers’ Hall, London
London Development Plans | Event
We’ll be joined by some fantastic speakers in London who’ll provide an abundance of market intel and outline their development plans and projects for the future. Hundreds of delegates will join us to network amongst other business professionals who’ll be looking to connect and listen to the speaker presentations. There will be a big focus on the huge regeneration set to happen from Heathrow’s expansion whilst we’ll also look at other regeneration and development plans happening across the wider London region.
Conference Partnership Packages
|Partnership Package||Exhibition Stand||Delegate Places||Number of Packages||Cost (+VAT)|
|Conference Partner||Yes||4||1||2500||View Package Details|
|Exhibitor Package||Yes||2||3||1500||View Package Details|
|VIP Dinner Partner||-||2||1||1000||View Package Details|
|Programme Partner||-||2||1||500||Sold Out|
VIP Dinner Tickets
A unique opportunity to spend quality time after the event with the speakers. Take discussions about projects and schemes, procurement opportunities and networking with decision makers into a more relaxed and open setting. The evening meal includes a formal discussion around key regional topics in the industry – accompanied by good food, wine and excellent company. Attendees include:
- Becky Ivers – Heathrow Airport
- Nick McGough – HS4Air
- Alistair Lenczner – HS4Air
- Other Companies: E.ON, Balfour Beatty, Coleman Bennett Consultants, Jacobs, Cundall, HLM Architects, 33 Interiors
VIP Dinner Ticket Privileges:
- Attendance at the VIP Speakers Dinner
- Attendance at the Evening Conference
- VIP name badges
- Guaranteed tickets at sold-out events
Maximum of two VIP tickets per company. Only 15 VIP tickets available per event. Restaurant: Cabotte.
Despite Brexit investment and development is happening in huge volumes across London and that trend is set to continue. Driving one of the biggest developments zones across the capital is the expansion of Heathrow and we’ll be hearing from the Airport and Arora who’re both looking to be at the forefront of that scheme. We’ll also be joined by other investors and developers who’ll be sharing details on their future schemes and how you can get involved. Speakers include:
- Becky Ivers; Director, Expansion Team. She’ll be talking about what the pipeline of development now looks like for the third runway and how companies can get involved – whilst highlighting how the expansion could impact the wider economy and the opportunities which it could bring.
- Callum Ferguson; Head of Origination at Cogress. Callum runs a team responsible for sourcing and structuring joint venture deals with developers at Cogress, a private equity firm. He’ll be speaking about their portfolio in London and how they’re looking to get involved with other businesses within the capital.
- Surinder Arora; Founder and Chairman of the Arora Group. They’ve recently unveiled £14bn worth of plans for Heathrow Airport offering an alternative approach to other plans for the area. The proposals for new terminal buildings, known as the Western Hub, is designed to provide capacity for over 50m additional passengers. They’re competing with Heathrow Airport Ltd for the expansion development rights and they’ll be talking through their plans.
- Nick McGough and Alistair Lenczner; Representing HS4Air. They’re set to discuss the proposed HS4Air route – a new high-speed railway which is set to cut travel time between Heathrow and Gatwick to just 15 minutes, whilst also connecting HS2 and HS1. They’re behind the project and will discuss the plans and the huge regeneration potential and wider economic benefits the scheme could have on the whole country.
- 1530 – 1600; Registration
- 1600 – 1645; Networking with Wine, Beer and Soft Drinks
- 1645 – 1815; Speaker Presentations
- 1815 – 1900; Networking with Hot Food, Wine, Beer and Soft Drinks
- 1930 – 2200; After Event Speakers Dinner (VIP TICKET HOLDERS ONLY)