This event has now passed. Check out our future evening and one day conferences here.
Liverpool City Region Development Plans
Monday, 29th October 2018 @ 1530hrs - 1900hrs
The Town Hall, Liverpool
Liverpool City Region Development Plans | Event
We’ll be joined by some fantastic speakers in Liverpool who’ll provide an abundance of market intel and outline the development plans for some of the biggest projects set to happen in within Liverpool, Wirral and the wider City Region. Mayor Joe Anderson will give an overview of that wider development set to happen before we hear about specific future schemes including the major Wirral Waters project and the transformational schemes driving economic growth, jobs and development at Liverpool’s Knowledge Quarter.
Conference Partnership Packages
Partnership Package Exhibition Stand Delegate Places Number of Packages Cost (+VAT)
Conference Partner Yes 4 1 2500
View Package Details
Exhibitor Package Yes 2 4 1500
View Package Details
VIP Dinner Partner - 2 1 1000
View Package Details
Programme Partner - 2 1 500
VIP Dinner Tickets
A unique opportunity to spend quality time after the event with the speakers. Take discussions about projects and schemes, procurement opportunities and networking with decision makers into a more relaxed and open setting. The evening meal includes a formal discussion around key regional topics in the industry – accompanied by good food, wine and excellent company. Attendees include:
- Richard Mawdsley – Peel Land & Property
- Jan Bancroft – Assetz Property
- Other Companies: Balfour Beatty, E.ON, Bury Council, Lovell
VIP Dinner Ticket Privileges:
- Attendance at the VIP Speakers Dinner
- Attendance at the Evening Conference
- VIP name badges
- Guaranteed tickets at sold-out events
Maximum of two VIP tickets per company. Only 15 VIP tickets available per event. Dinner venue: Gino D’Acampo.
Liverpool is a city on the up – with several major schemes in the region ongoing or set to happen over the course of the next 10-15 years. Infrastructure is also a major enabler for economic growth and with the focus on the Northern Powerhouse and continued talk around the involvement of ports there is so many opportunities in the region – and it’s only going to increase. We’re excited to be hearing from the following speakers:
- Richard Mawdsley; Development Director for Wirral Waters at Peel Land & Property Group. They’re behind two of the biggest transformational schemes in the region – Liverpool Waters and Wirral Waters, and Richard will be giving an overview of their ongoing regeneration schemes and with development set to continue on the sites for the next 30 years he’ll talk about future opportunities and how the audience can get involved.
- Colin Sinclair; Chief Executive of Knowledge Quarter Liverpool. The quarter holds the key to unlocking a huge potential increase in the regional economy with the vision ‘to create a viable, vibrant and strong knowledge economy’ in the heart of Liverpool. That brings major regeneration and development to the site and Colin will talk about the future vision, developments, projects and opportunities for those in attendance to get involved.
- Joe Anderson, Mayor of Liverpool. He’ll be setting the tone for what is an incredibly exciting time in the region – and he’ll be sharing insights into the future schemes, desires and vision for Liverpool and the surrounding regions.
- Jan Bancroft is the MD of Assetz who are a leading property investment specialist working with Developers, Agents, Banks and LPA’s to turn a development into a true no frills, investment deal. Jan will provide an overview of their activities in Liverpool and the North West and set out what they can do to promote development and provide support for future schemes.
- Tim Gammon as the Head of Delivery for the North West and Emma White, Programme Leader at Highways England. They will present an update on the A5036 project which provides access to the Port of Liverpool and is an important contributor to economic growth in the Region and they will also enlighten us on the other highways projects that are important to Liverpool.
- 1530 – 1600; Registration
- 1600 – 1645; Networking with Wine, Beer and Soft Drinks
- 1645 – 1815; Speaker Presentations
- 1815 – 1900; Networking with Hot Food, Wine, Beer and Soft Drinks
- 1930 – 2200; After Event Speakers Dinner (VIP TICKET HOLDERS ONLY)