Manchester Development Plans 2018
Tuesday, 23rd January 2018 @ 1530hrs - 1900hrs
Manchester Development Plans 2018 | Event
We will be joined by 4 fantastic speakers in Manchester providing an abundance of market intel and outlining their development plans for the region. Presentations & discussion points will include an overview of City plans from Manchester City Council, up and coming plans in the region from key developers – Kier Living, an overview of all residential and housing and much more
|Sponsorship Package||Exhibition Stand||Delegate Places||Number of Packages||Cost (+VAT)|
|Conference Partner||3 x 2||4||1||£2500||View Package Details|
|Exhibitors Package||3 x 2||2||4||£1500||View Package Details|
|VIP Dinner Partner||N/A||2||1||£1000||View Package Details|
Buy a VIP ticket to this event and come to dinner straight after the event with the speakers. Great food, good wine and excellent conversation.
VIP Ticket Privileges
- Attendance at Speakers Dinner
- Reserved seating in the front two rows at the event
- Guaranteed tickets at sold-out events
- Only 15 VIP tickets available at each event
- VIP Name Badges
- Maximum two VIP tickets per company
Dinner Venue – TBC
Come to dinner and join:
We are starting the new year with a very strong panel of speakers who will set the scene for 2018 and offer their predictions for how 2018 is likely to ‘pan out’.
Building on our recent successful events in Manchester our January conference certainly brings to light some significant development opportunities and we welcome some of the market leading players to share with you their key schemes and plans for the future.
Joanne Roney, CEO of Manchester City Council, will introduce the event and set the scene for how Manchester is set to perform in 2018 and she will also share with us what is on her agenda for the year ahead. We are also joined by leading developers;
- Kier Living – Sue Warwick; Regional Director North
The housing aspects of Manchester in 2018 will be covered by Louise Wyman; Head of Strategic Land at Homes England
And inward investment in the North West is covered by Pete Gladwell of Legal and General Investments.
We expect to be in a position to confirm other speakers shortly
- 1530 – 1600; Registration
- 1600 – 1645; Networking with Wine, Beer and Soft Drinks
- 1645 – 1815; Speaker Presentations
- 1815 – 1900; Networking with Hot Food, Wine, Beer and Soft Drinks
- 1930 – 2200; After Event Speakers Dinner (VIP TICKET HOLDERS ONLY)