Manchester and North West Development Plans
January 30 @ 1530hrs - 1900hrs
Manchester Hall (previously Freemasons Hall), Manchester, M3 3BT
Manchester and North West Development Plans | Event
Inward investment and development conversations in Manchester are at an all-time high, and the skyline is becoming unrecognisable. This event will once again bring together the industry to hear about future projects set to happen across the city as new projects continue to come to fruition like never before – and hundreds of delegates from the biggest firms will be in attendance. Alongside hours of networking we’ll also hear from some exceptional speakers including….
- Patrizia – the leading global partner for pan-European real estate investment. They’ll be sharing details of their Birchwood Park scheme – a 1m sq ft development set to be delivered over 5 phases, three of which are still going through the planning process.
- One Heritage Property Development – based in Hong Kong the firm are looking at investing across Manchester and one scheme in the news currently is their 55-storey Greengate tower proposed for Salford which includes an additional 16-storey
- building – all set for residential use.
- Watch This Space – this innovative business are doing things differently, and Michelle will share intel into their projects including schemes in the Northern Quarter.
- Packaged Living – Ed will discuss the joint venture between Fiera Real Estate. Packaged Living has bought a plot at Manchester’s Heyrod Street for £6m, to create 350 apartments. A planning application for the 0.7-acre site, which falls within the Manchester Piccadilly Strategic Regeneration Framework, will be submitted later this year with Packaged Living aiming to start the project in 2021.
- U+I – James will be talking about their £1.4 billion,1,500 home scheme at Mayfield near Piccadilly Station which includes a 650 bed hotel and 1.7 million sq ft of office space.
With so much happening across Manchester and the surrounding region – this event promises to once again bring the biggest names together from across the area. The Government’s backing to Northern Powerhouse Rail is just another boost the city region needed, To find out how your company can get involved in the mass of development and regeneration set to happen, this event is a must-attend.
- 1530 – 1600; Registration
- 1600 – 1645; Networking with Wine, Beer and Soft Drinks
- 1645 – 1815; Speaker Presentations
- 1815 – 1900; Networking with Hot Food, Wine, Beer and Soft Drinks
- 1930 – 2200; VIP Speakers’ Dinner (VIP ticket holders only)
After Event VIP Speakers’ Dinner
A unique opportunity to spend quality time after the event with the speakers. Take discussions about projects and schemes, procurement opportunities and networking with decision makers into a more relaxed and open setting. The evening meal includes a formal discussion around key regional topics in the industry – accompanied by good food, wine and excellent company. Attendees include:
- Watch This Space
- High Street Residential
- Companies Attending: Perfect Circle, FRAME, AKT II, Newforma, S I Sealy, Bridge Insurance Brokers, Studio KMA, Thomas Consulting, VINCI Construction, Designate
Maximum of two VIP tickets per company. Only 15 VIP tickets available per event. Dinner venue: Restaurant Bar & Grill.
Manchester and North West Development Plans | Sponsors
We have several sponsorship opportunities available for this event – which will enable you to get maximum brand awareness, meet key stakeholders and unlock business opportunities for your business.
|Partnership Package||Exhibition Stand||Delegate Places||Number of Packages||Cost (+VAT)|
|Conference Partner||Yes||4||1||£2,500||View Package Details|
|Badge Partner||Yes||2||1||£1,750||Sold Out|
|Email Partner||Yes||2||1||£1,750||View Package Details|
|Drinks & Bar Partner||Yes||2||1||£1,750||View Package Details|
|Registration Partner||Yes||2||1||£1,750||View Package Details|
|VIP Dinner Partner||-||2||1||£1,000||Sold Out|
|Exhibitor Package||Yes||2||4||£1,000||View Package Details|
|Programme Partner||-||2||1||£500||Sold Out|
VIP Dinner Partner
Manchester and North West Development Plans | Attendees
We’re once again expecting a fantastic turnout for our first 2020 event in Manchester. Over 200 delegates are expected to descend on Manchester Hall, and here is a look at just some of the firms who’ve already secured their attendance:
|Ask Real Estate|
|Atkins, Member of SNC Lavalin|
|Bridge Insurance Brokers|
|Darling Associates Architects|
|High Street Residential|
|Join these firms. Click to book >|
|John Sisk & Son|
|Morris & Spottiswood|
|Quartz Project Services|
|Rider Levett Bucknall|
|Ridge & Partners|
|S I Sealy & Associates|
|Spring & Company|
|Stephen George + Partners|
|The LK Group|
|The Manchester College|
|Join these firms. Click to book >|
|Watch This Space|