North West Universities Development Plans 2018
March 21 @ 1530hrs - 1900hrs
North West Universities Development Plans 2018 | Event
We’ll be joined by some fantastic speakers from a variety of Universities in Manchester who’ll provide an abundance of insights into their pipeline and development plans for their estates. Discussions and presentations will centre around the Universities property and estates master plans, how they’re planning to deliver the highest quality of accommodation, facilities and education to increase student numbers and also integrate with the local cities to ensure regional economic growth.
|Sponsorship Package||Exhibition Stand||Delegate Places||Number of Packages||Cost (+VAT)|
|Conference Partner||3 x 2||4||1||£2500||View Package Details|
|Exhibitors Package||3 x 2||2||4||£1500||View Package Details|
|VIP Dinner Partner||2||1||£1000||View Package Details|
VIP Dinner Tickets
A unique opportunity to spend quality time after the event with the speakers. Take discussions about projects and schemes, procurement opportunities and networking with decision makers into a more relaxed and open setting. The evening meal includes a formal discussion around key regional topics in the industry – accompanied by good food, wine and excellent company.
Join the following speakers and companies:
- John Hindley – Manchester Metropolitan University
- 5Plus Architects Limited
VIP Dinner Ticket Privileges:
- Attendance at the VIP Speakers Dinner
- Attendance at the Evening Conference
- Reserved seating in the front two rows
- VIP name badges
- Guaranteed tickets at sold-out events
Maximum of two VIP tickets per company. Only 15 VIP tickets available per event
The North West is thriving at the moment, with increased inward investment and the arrival of HS2 really building the positivity of the region – and higher education institutions are a key element of that. They’re the driving force in bringing new students from the UK and overseas to the region and ensuring the skilled workers of tomorrow are coming through. We’ve pulled together a great panel who’ve all got exciting projects and plans ongoing at the moment, including:
- Dr John Hindley; Assistant Director of Estates Management at Manchester Metropolitan University. The University recently had their Estate Masterplan Investment Programme approved along with their 2017-2027 Estate Strategy and Dr John Hindley will be able to share further details of both the masterplan and what projects are happening right now, and in the future, with plenty of opportunities to get involved. One of those projects is the new flagship Arts and Humanities building which is just one of the projects in their £400m programme.
- Paul Morris; Director of Estates at Lancaster University. The University is in the middle of their Estates Plan which focused on some key areas such as placemaking, sustainability, academic needs, residences and student experience which helped them deliver clarity on the needs for their property and estates future. The plan outlines some key projects including the Spine Project which spans from the Great Hall down to the George Fox building, Confucius remodelling project, rejuvenating and expanding their management school and much more.
- Julie Charge; Executive Director of Finance at The University of Salford. The University is working in collaboration with Salford City Council to develop a University Estates masterplan to grow student numbers, deliver better and higher quality education and facilities, and grow the connectivity to the Salford region and ensure regional economic growth is driven from the site. Julie will be able to share where they’re up to in those plans and share an overview of other projects.
We hope to be in a place to confirm additional speakers soon…
- 1530 – 1600; Registration
- 1600 – 1645; Networking with Wine, Beer and Soft Drinks
- 1645 – 1815; Speaker Presentations
- 1815 – 1900; Networking with Hot Food, Wine, Beer and Soft Drinks
- 1930 – 2200; After Event Speakers Dinner (VIP TICKET HOLDERS ONLY)