North West Universities Development Plans
February 25 @ 1530hrs - 1900hrs
Manchester Hall (previously Freemasons Hall), Manchester
North West Universities Development Plans | Event
Join us for an incredible evening of networking with over 180 business professionals in Manchester – alongside presentations from some of the leading higher education institutions from across the North West who’ll be talking about their estate masterplans, expansion plans and their future vision for their campuses. Discussions and presentations from the speakers will include an overview of the University of Salford’s £800m development, the University of Buckingham’s plans for a new campus to hold 5,000 students in Crewe and much more.
Conference Partnership Packages
|Partnership Package||Exhibition Stand||Delegate Places||Number of Packages||Cost (+VAT)|
|Conference Partner||Yes||4||1||£2,500||View Package Details|
|Exhibitor Package||Yes||2||4||£1,500||View Package Details|
|VIP Dinner Partner||-||2||1||£1,000||View Package Details|
|Programme Partner||-||2||1||£500||View Package Details|
VIP Dinner Tickets
A unique opportunity to spend quality time after the event with the speakers. Take discussions about projects and schemes, procurement opportunities and networking with decision makers into a more relaxed and open setting. The evening meal includes a formal discussion around key regional topics in the industry – accompanied by good food, wine and excellent company. Attendees include:
- Jason Challender – University of Salford
- Other Companies Attending: Balfour Beatty, Malcolm Hollis, S.I.Sealy & Associates, Buttress Architects, Cosentino
VIP Dinner Ticket Privileges:
- Attendance at the VIP Speakers’ Dinner
- Attendance at the Evening Conference
- VIP name badges
- Guaranteed tickets at sold-out events
Maximum of two VIP tickets per company. Only 15 VIP tickets available per event. Dinner venue: The Ivy.
Universities are becoming even more crucial to the economic growth of regions across the UK and as they look to further integrate their campuses and students into the working communities and cities surrounding the institutions, there is a need to develop. Many of the North West’s Universities are driving forward masterplans which will see huge new developments, regeneration and working partnerships with regional authorities and private sector firms which is in turn creating more jobs and a more higher-skilled workforce. We’re set to bring together some of those leading Universities to discuss their ambitious plans and timeframes of development, with procurement details on how you can get involved. Over 180 delegates will join us in Manchester, with speakers including:
- Jason Challender; Director of Estates & Facilities at the University of Salford. They have a major £800m masterplan, in association with Salford City Council, which will tap into the area’s unique potential to deliver a place to learn, live, work and visit. Their vision will see the campus link with local industry, cultural and residential schemes and more to create a city district like no other that enhances surrounding communities and helps to drive the economy both locally and regionally.
- John Clapham; Pro-Vice Chancellor at The University of Buckingham. The higher education institution is set to repurpose Manchester Metropolitan University’s campus in Crewe – with the 40 acre site set to be redeveloped into a major new university health campus – bringing hundreds of jobs into the region and accommodating up to 5,000 students. John will share the vision for the site and deliver information on timeframes, procurement opportunities and more.
We expect to be in a position to announce additional speakers shortly.
- 1530 – 1600; Registration
- 1600 – 1645; Networking with Wine, Beer and Soft Drinks
- 1645 – 1815; Speaker Presentations
- 1815 – 1900; Networking with Hot Food, Wine, Beer and Soft Drinks
- 1930 – 2200; After-Event Speakers’ Dinner (VIP Ticket Holders Only)