This event has now passed. Check out our future evening and one day conferences here.
Norwich & East Anglia Development Plans
November 13 @ 1530hrs - 1900hrs
Norwich & East Anglia Development Plans | Event
We’ll be joined by over 140 delegates to network and hear from some fantastic speakers in Norwich who’ll provide an abundance of market intel and outline the development plans for some of the regions biggest projects. Discussions and presentations from the speakers will include an overview of their ongoing projects and future development plans set to drive economic growth, regeneration and development opportunities within the region.
Conference Partnership Packages
|Partnership Package||Exhibition Stand||Delegate Places||Number of Packages||Cost (+VAT)|
|Conference Partner||Yes||4||1||2500||Sold Out|
|Exhibitor Package||Yes||2||3||1500||Sold Out|
|VIP Dinner Partner||-||2||1||1000||Sold Out|
|Programme Partner||-||2||1||500||Sold Out|
VIP Dinner Tickets
- Roger Bond – University of East Anglia
- Edward Olley – Ifield Group
- Hugh French – Pigeon Investment Management
- David Parfrey – Norwich Research Park
- Alessandra Caggiano – This Land
- Other Companies Attending: Built Environment Communications Group, Vinci Construction, Willmott Dixon, Balfour Beatty, Morgan Sindall, Birketts, Curl la Tourelle Head
Dinner venue Benedicts.
We’re delighted to be back in the East of England for an evening of networking – where we’ll welcome over 140 business professionals from across all sectors of the built environment who’ll be looking to make new industry connections and hear about the biggest development plans set to happen. We’ve a fantastic panel who’re looking to share details on major projects – which are all set to drive economic growth within Norwich, Norfolk and East Anglia. From major mixed-use developments such as Norwich Gateway and the major push on ensuring free land to accelerate housing – there is set to be exclusive insights and plans shared with our audience. Speakers include:
- Roger Bond; Director of Estates at University of East Anglia. The University have several projects ongoing currently including ‘Building 60’ – a new £30m teaching building. The future pipeline is already full of next phase developments including the relocation of the sports facilities and teams, an expansion to the Norwich Business School and new restaurant building and much more. Roger will be able to share the plans and the vision for the future.
- Dr Wendy Thomson; Chief Executive of Norfolk County Council. She’ll be providing an overview of the development zones in the region, how they’re looking to engage with developers and investors, and what the future looks like within Norfolk as they look to grow the economy.
- David Parfrey; Executive Chair at Norwich Research Park. The park is a thriving community for over 80 businesses and 3,000 scientists, researchers and clinicians – but they have a much wider vision of where they want to be by 2030 – as a leading world-class player within the research and innovation community and David will discuss their plans on how they’ll get there and the wider impact to the region economy.
- Edward Olley; Executive Director at Ifield Group. He’ll be sharing an overview of the Broadlandgate project – Norwich’s new gateway business destination which has planning consent for over 64,000 sq m of business, retail and leisure use.
- Hugh French; Asset Manager at Pigeon Investment Management. Following from Ifield’s presentation about Broadlandgate it’ll fall to Hugh to talk about the next phases and procurement opportunities. He’s responsible for the project delivery and technical detail.
- 1530 – 1600; Registration
- 1600 – 1645; Networking with Wine, Beer and Soft Drinks
- 1645 – 1815; Speaker Presentations
- 1815 – 1900; Networking with Hot Food, Wine, Beer and Soft Drinks
- 1930 – 2200; After Event Speakers Dinner (VIP TICKET HOLDERS ONLY)