Nottinghamshire Development Plans
March 25 @ 1530hrs - 1900hrs
Trent Bridge Cricket Ground
Nottinghamshire Development Plans | Event
Join us for an incredible evening of networking with over 140 business professionals in Nottingham – alongside presentations from some of the leading figures from major public and private sector firms who’ll be talking about their future development and regeneration plans for the region. Discussions and presentations will include an overview from CERT Property of their 1.2 acre city centre site set for a mixed-use PRS project, major schemes happening around the city centre and much more.
Conference Partnership Packages
|Partnership Package||Exhibition Stand||Delegate Places||Number of Packages||Cost (+VAT)|
|Conference Partner||Yes||4||1||£2,500||View Package Details|
|Exhibitor Package||Yes||2||4||£1,500||View Package Details|
|VIP Dinner Partner||-||2||1||£1,000||View Package Details|
|Programme Partner||-||2||1||£500||View Package Details|
VIP Dinner Tickets
A unique opportunity to spend quality time after the event with the speakers. Take discussions about projects and schemes, procurement opportunities and networking with decision makers into a more relaxed and open setting. The evening meal includes a formal discussion around key regional topics in the industry – accompanied by good food, wine and excellent company. Come and join:
- Paul Seddon – Nottingham City Council
- Other Companies Attending: Balfour Beatty
VIP Dinner Ticket Privileges:
- Attendance at the VIP Speakers’ Dinner
- Attendance at the Evening Conference
- VIP name badges
- Guaranteed tickets at sold-out events
Maximum of two VIP tickets per company. Only 15 VIP tickets available per event. Dinner venue: TBC.
The East Midlands is gaining traction. Major developers and investors are looking more and more at the cities within the region – such as Derby, Leicester and Nottingham. With the arrival of HS2 into the area, ambitious plans from higher education institutions, growing employment zones and more there is a real buzz in the area. Nottinghamshire is seeing an unprecedented level of development and regeneration – and this event will bring together the industry to ensure that continues, whilst we also hear from some of those at the forefront of ongoing and future schemes to hear about their plans, vision and how to get involved within the schemes. Speakers include:
- Howard Lord; Managing Director at CERT Property. The company have recently brought forward a major new scheme in Nottingham city centre after having worked prolifically on exciting schemes across the North West. Their venture to Nottingham has seen them purchase a 1.2 acre site with a planning application submitted to transform the area into a mixed-use PRS scheme.
- Paul Hanegraaf; Creative Navigator at Milligan Retail. In what is currently a difficult time for the retail section Milligan Retail are bucking the trend, creating thriving retail environments and their new concept – CreativeTrade – will be the focus of the event in Nottingham. They’re starting with a blank canvas looking for sites around the UK to transform them into exciting new locations and Nottingham is on their list. Paul will talk about their concept, their vision and more whilst looking to engage with everyone within the supply chain.
- Paul Seddon; Director for Planning and Regeneration at Nottingham City Council. Inward investment and development in and around Nottingham is seeing a major increase and there are some ambitious schemes happening – including the major regeneration around the Southern area of the city around the Train Station. Paul will give an overview of some of the ongoing schemes and masterplans, whilst sharing the vision for what the city will look like in the future and what zones are open for development.
We expect to be in a position to announce additional speakers shortly.
- 1530 – 1600; Registration
- 1600 – 1645; Networking with Wine, Beer and Soft Drinks
- 1645 – 1815; Speaker Presentations
- 1815 – 1900; Networking with Hot Food, Wine, Beer and Soft Drinks
- 1930 – 2200; After-Event Speakers’ Dinner (VIP Ticket Holders Only)