This event has now passed. Check out our future evening and one day conferences here.
Nottinghamshire Development Plans
Monday, 25th March 2019 @ 1530hrs - 1900hrs
Trent Bridge Cricket Ground, Nottingham, NG2 6AG
Nottinghamshire Development Plans | Event
Join us for an incredible evening of networking with over 140 business professionals in Nottingham – alongside presentations from some of the leading figures from major public and private sector firms who’ll be talking about their future development and regeneration plans for the region. Discussions and presentations will include an overview from CERT Property of their 1.2 acre city centre site set for a mixed-use PRS project, major schemes happening around the city centre including the vibrant Creative Quarter and much more.
Conference Partnership Packages
|Partnership Package||Exhibition Stand||Delegate Places||Number of Packages||Cost (+VAT)|
|Conference Partner||Yes||4||1||£2,500||View Package Details|
|Badge Partner||Yes||2||1||£1,750||View Package Details|
|Email Partner||Yes||2||1||£1,750||View Package Details|
|Drinks & Bar Partner||Yes||2||1||£1,750||View Package Details|
|Registration Partner||Yes||2||1||£1,750||View Package Details|
|Exhibitor Package||Yes||2||4||£1,000||View Package Details|
|Programme Partner||-||2||1||£500||View Package Details|
The East Midlands is gaining traction. Major developers and investors are looking more and more at the cities within the region – such as Derby, Leicester and Nottingham. With the arrival of HS2 into the area, ambitious plans from higher education institutions, growing employment zones and more there is a real buzz in the area. Nottinghamshire is seeing an unprecedented level of development and regeneration – and this event will bring together the industry to ensure that continues, whilst we also hear from some of those at the forefront of ongoing and future schemes to hear about their plans, vision and how to get involved within the schemes. Speakers include:
- Paul Hanegraaf; Creative Navigator at Milligan Retail. In what is currently a difficult time for the retail section Milligan Retail are bucking the trend, creating thriving retail environments and their new concept – CreativeTrade – will be the focus of the event in Nottingham. They’re starting with a blank canvas looking for sites around the UK to transform them into exciting new locations and Nottingham is on their list. Paul will talk about their concept, their vision and more whilst looking to engage with everyone within the supply chain.
- Paul Seddon; Director for Planning and Regeneration at Nottingham City Council. Inward investment and development in and around Nottingham is seeing a major increase and there are some ambitious schemes happening – including the major regeneration around the Southern area of the city around the Train Station. Paul will give an overview of some of the ongoing schemes and masterplans, whilst sharing the vision for what the city will look like in the future and what zones are open for development.
- Stephen Barker; Chief Executive Officer of Creative Quarter. The Creative Quarter is becoming Nottingham’s first choice destination for students, businesses, investors, locals and visitors – and there are some major plans for the area situated in the heart of the city including a new University build. Stephen will share details of their vision for the area and what schemes are set to happen – giving you exclusive and vital information if you’re working within Nottingham.
- Kath Marriott; Deputy Chief Executive at Rushcliffe Borough Council. Strategically placed on the edge of Nottingham this region is set to see large growth over the coming years, and Kath will talk through how that growth is set to happen, and she’ll talk through some of the larger developments across the region such as a £20m mixed-use scheme in Bingham.
- 1530 – 1600; Registration
- 1600 – 1645; Networking with Wine, Beer and Soft Drinks
- 1645 – 1815; Speaker Presentations
- 1815 – 1900; Networking with Hot Food, Wine, Beer and Soft Drinks