This event has now passed. Check out our future evening and one day conferences here.
Peterborough Development Plans 2018
March 8 @ 1530hrs - 1900hrs
Peterborough Development Plans 2018 | Event
We’ll be joined by some fantastic speakers in Peterborough who’ll provide an abundance of market intel and outline the development plans and schemes in region. Presentations and discussions will include the South Bank transforming in the city with Weston Homes sharing details on their huge involvement with four new builds, the Council’s plans for the region and development zones to aid economic growth, the Great Haddon developments which has been unlocked through crucial infrastructure funding which will see O&H Properties and others build over 5,300 homes, 4 new schools and more, the Hampton Vale riverside development by Godwin Developments and much more.
|Sponsorship Package||Exhibition Stand||Delegate Places||Number of Packages||Cost (+VAT)|
|Conference Partner||3m x 2m||4||1||£2500||View Package Details|
|Exhibitors Package||3m x 2m||2||4||£1500||View Package Details|
|Programme Partner||2||1||£500||View Package Details|
Following on from the Cambridgeshire & Peterborough Economic Growth Conference in December we are set to take a look at Peterborough and the western parameters in Cambridgeshire. The region is one of the fastest growing in the UK and there are some incredible projects happening in the city right now, and set for the future. We’ll be hearing from:
- Dawn Wylie; Land Director at Weston Homes. Their £70m residential development at Fletton Quays is part of a wider £120m development which will see them transform the area with over 350 apartments across four new buildings – opened up perfectly onto the riverside area which will included mixed-use areas, employment space, an urban beach and much more.
- Simon Machen; Director of Growth & Regeneration for Peterborough City Council. He’ll outline the city’s plans for development over the next few years and also give details on the South Bank. He’ll discuss how the schemes will be procured that they are working towards with local companies as always a focus.
- Roger Tallowin; General Manager at O&H Properties. He’ll be discussing their developments in the region and their major development at Great Haddon which sees them collaborate with developers Barratt Homes and Marlborough Oasis on a site which will deliver 5,300 homes, 9,000 jobs, 4 new schools, 3 shopping centres and much more! They’ve just secured government funding for the infrastructure and will now be starting to develop designs and plans to get the work underway.
- Stephen Pratt; Co-Founder of Godwin Developments. The company is in growth mode at the moment and he’ll explain why they are soon opening an office in Cambridgeshire and why they’re targeting the region with Jam Inn and Hampton Vale all in the pipeline.
- Kevin Jewell; Head of Land & Partnerships at Keepmoat Homes. The company have a lot of schemes in the region in what is seen as a huge boost for housing numbers as the city continues to grow. From their affordable homes project at the former John Mansfield School site, to the Paston Reserve development project which will see 1,000 homes being built – they’re involved in some of the biggest plans for the city.
We’ll hopefully see you in Peterborough to join the discussion.
- 1530 – 1600; Registration
- 1600 – 1645; Networking with Wine, Beer and Soft Drinks
- 1645 – 1815; Speaker Presentations
- 1815 – 1900; Networking with Hot Food, Wine, Beer and Soft Drinks