This event has now passed. Check out our future evening and one day conferences here.
Berkshire & Thames Valley Development Plans 2018
Tuesday, 26th June 2018 @ 1530hrs - 1900hrs
Town Hall, Reading
Berkshire & Thames Valley Development Plans 2018 | Event
We’ll be joined by some fantastic speakers in Reading who’ll provide an abundance of market intel and outline the development plans for some of the regions biggest projects. Discussions and presentations from the speakers will include an overview of the development zones outlined by Bracknell Council, how Thames Valley Berkshire LEP are supporting businesses to grow the economy, the pipeline plans for Legal and General Homes as they look to develop a new arm within their division from their Bracknell HQ, and much more.
|Partnership Package||Exhibition Stand||Delegate Places||Number of Packages||Cost (+VAT)|
|Exhibitors Package||3m x 2m||2||4||£1500||View Package Details|
|VIP Dinner Partner||2||1||£1000||View Package Details|
VIP Dinner Tickets
A unique opportunity to spend quality time after the event with the speakers. Take discussions about projects and schemes, procurement opportunities and networking with decision makers into a more relaxed and open setting. The evening meal includes a formal discussion around key regional topics in the industry – accompanied by good food, wine and excellent company.
Join the following speakers and companies:
- Tim Smith – Thames Valley Berkshire LEP
- Ewan Montgomery – Fidelity International
- Rupert Batho – Frasers Property
- Other Companies: ISG, Thomasons, Peter Brett Associates, Boyes Turner LLP, Ashfords LLP
VIP Dinner Ticket Privileges:
- Attendance at the VIP Speakers Dinner
- Attendance at the Evening Conference
- VIP name badges
- Guaranteed tickets at sold-out events
Maximum of two VIP tickets per company. Only 15 VIP tickets available per event. Dinner venue: Forbury’s.
Reading has huge potential – with good transport links and connectivity to the Capital, Bristol and the South Coast. With so much talk about the Northern Powerhouse, the Oxford Cambridge Corridor and devolution deals happening all across the country the region needs to collaborate to make sure the continued investment in the region stems further growth. Developments are happening all across the city to drive growth, and we’re delighted to have some of those central to seeing Reading and the surrounding area to thrive. We’ll be hearing from speakers including:
- Andrew Hunter; Chief Officer for Planning, Transport & Countryside at Bracknell Forest Borough Council. Recently named the ‘Council of the Year 2018’ the Council has seen a number of major projects come to fruition over the last year, most notably the opening of The Lexicon. The developments are set to continue to transform the region and make it a great place to live and work, and Andrew Hunter will be sharing the next big developments for the City and development zones highlighted by the Council for potential schemes.
- Tim Smith; Chief Executive Officer at Thames Valley Berkshire LEP. Their presentation will include an overview of the region and how they’re supporting it through investment to grow the regional economy. Infrastructure, skills and housing and just some of the likely discussion points.
- Rupert Batho; Director of Asset Management at Frasers Property. They’ll be talking about the exciting Winnersh Triangle Business Park and the big corporate projects they’ve got in the pipeline.
- Andy Dicker; Technical Director at Legal and General Homes. The new arm of L&G will see two of their first major schemes kick-start in Bracknell and Wokingham and we’re excited to hear the future plans for the new housebuilder.
- Ewan Montgomery; Portfolio Manager of UK Real Estate at Fidelity Investment International. They own and manager office assets across the region in areas such as Reading, Winnersh, Bracknell, Fleet and Hook – and they’ll be sharing details on their current future plans for the business.
- Alison Bell; Director of Environment and Neighbourhood Services at Reading Borough Council. She’ll give a great overview of the regional developments happening across Reading and how these will be delivered in a sustainable manner to deliver a strong community within Reading, helping the economy to thrive.
We’ll hopefully see you there!
- 1530 – 1600; Registration
- 1600 – 1645; Networking with Wine, Beer and Soft Drinks
- 1645 – 1815; Speaker Presentations
- 1815 – 1900; Networking with Hot Food, Wine, Beer and Soft Drinks
- 1930 – 2200; After Event Speakers Dinner (VIP TICKET HOLDERS ONLY)