Scottish Universities Development Plans
May 8 @ 1530hrs - 1900hrs
The Trades Hall, Glasgow
Scottish Universities Development Plans | Event
Universities play a crucial role in the economic success of our cities, towns and the wider UK – and our next conference in Scotland will focus on the future vision of Universities from across the country – with details set to be shared on their campus masterplans and future estate development plans with details on how those within the industry can potentially get involved within schemes. Over 150 business professionals from the construction and property industry will be in attendance for a great evening of networking before the speakers share presentations with exclusive information for the audience.
Conference Partnership Packages
|Partnership Package||Exhibition Stand||Delegate Places||Number of Packages||Cost (+VAT)|
|Event Partner||Yes||4||1||£2,500||View Package Details|
|Exhibitor Package||Yes||2||4||£1,500||View Package Details|
|VIP Dinner Partner||-||2||1||£1,000||View Package Details|
|Programme Partner||-||2||1||£500||View Package Details|
VIP Dinner Tickets
A unique opportunity to spend quality time after the event with the speakers. Take discussions about projects and schemes, procurement opportunities and networking with decision makers into a more relaxed and open setting. The evening meal includes a formal discussion around key regional topics in the industry – accompanied by good food, wine and excellent company.
- Other Companies Attending: Balfour Beatty, Schneider Electric
VIP Dinner Ticket Privileges:
- Attendance at the VIP Speakers’ Dinner
- Attendance at the Evening Conference
- VIP name badges
- Guaranteed tickets at sold-out events
Maximum of two VIP tickets per company. Only 15 VIP tickets available per event. Dinner venue: Le Chardon d’Or
There is a real burst of development and investment happening across Scottish Universities at present. Their role in driving economic growth within the country is obvious – and as their success continues the Universities are continuing to plan for the future with major estate masterplans and visions. That’ll be the key focus of the presentations from our speakers – with over 150 listening to details on how the Universities will be integrating more into the surrounding communities, what new development and regeneration will be needed across their estates to feed into their plans, and how procurement works for each University and how firms can potentially get involved in future schemes. Speakers include:
- Andy McGoff; Finance and Operations Director at Edinburgh Napier University. Andy will be sharing details of their current 2025 estate strategy and the future vision beyond that as the university set up their campus and estates to deliver for the future.
- Prof Pamela Gilles; Vice-Chancellor at Glasgow Caledonian University. Pamela will be sharing details of the University’s property and estates plan. As the University continues to grow and their offering expanded they’ll be looking to grow their estates and the quality of property to enhance more students and drive morale and economic growth.
We expect to be in a position to announce additional speakers shortly.
- 1530 – 1600; Registration
- 1600 – 1645; Networking with Wine, Beer and Soft Drinks
- 1645 – 1815; Speaker Presentations
- 1815 – 1900; Networking with Hot Food, Wine, Beer and Soft Drinks
- 1930 – 2200; After-Event Speakers’ Dinner (VIP Ticket Holders Only)