South West Universities Development Plans
March 20 @ 1530hrs - 1900hrs
City Hall, Bristol
South West Universities Development Plans | Event
Join us for an incredible evening of networking with over 180 business professionals in Bristol – alongside presentations from some of the leading higher education institutions who’ll be sharing details of their estate expansion and future development plans.
Conference Partnership Packages
|Partnership Package||Exhibition Stand||Delegate Places||Number of Packages||Cost (+VAT)|
|Conference Partner||Yes||4||1||£2,500||View Package Details|
|Exhibitor Package||Yes||2||4||£1,500||View Package Details|
|VIP Dinner Partner||-||2||1||£1,000||Sold Out|
|Programme Partner||-||2||1||£500||Sold Out|
VIP Dinner Tickets
A unique opportunity to spend quality time after the event with the speakers. Take discussions about projects and schemes, procurement opportunities and networking with decision makers into a more relaxed and open setting. The evening meal includes a formal discussion around key regional topics in the industry – accompanied by good food, wine and excellent company.
- Other Companies Attending: Balfour Beatty, Ramboll
VIP Dinner Ticket Privileges:
- Attendance at the VIP Speakers’ Dinner
- Attendance at the Evening Conference
- VIP name badges
- Guaranteed tickets at sold-out events
Maximum of two VIP tickets per company. Only 15 VIP tickets available per event. Dinner venue: TBC.
Universities are crucial to driving economic growth – and the South West of England is the home to many thriving higher education institutions. As they look to further integrate their campuses and students into the working communities and cities surrounding the Universities there is a need to develop. Many of the South West’s Universities are driving forward masterplans which will see huge new developments, regeneration and working partnerships with regional authorities and private sector firms which in turn creates more jobs and a higher-skilled workforce. We’re set to bring together some of those leading the estates programme for the Universities in the region who’ll share their ambitious plans and timeframes of development along with procurement information. Speakers include:
- John Bailey; Director of Estates at Plymouth Marjon University. John has recently taken up the post at the Plymouth Marjon University having worked at the University of London. Over the next few months he’ll be working to understand the needs of the University whilst mapping out an ideal masterplan of how the estate will be transformed – and that will be a key focus of his presentation.
- TBC; University Weston College. The ever growing Weston College Group’s portfolio has seen them go from strength to strength in recent years – with one of the key projects being the multimillion pound redevelopment of the Winter Gardens Pavilion – which now houses a Law & Professional Services Academy. We’ll be hearing from a senior representative who’ll be sharing details of the future plans, and how that feeds into their estates and property portfolio.
We expect to be in a position to announce additional speakers shortly.
- 1530 – 1600; Registration
- 1600 – 1645; Networking with Wine, Beer and Soft Drinks
- 1645 – 1815; Speaker Presentations
- 1815 – 1900; Networking with Hot Food, Wine, Beer and Soft Drinks
- 1930 – 2200; After-Event Speakers’ Dinner (VIP Ticket Holders Only)