Sunderland & North East Development Plans 2018
September 4 @ 1530hrs - 1900hrs
Sunderland & North East Development Plans 2018 | Event
We’ll be joined by some fantastic speakers in Sunderland either side of the networking periods who’ll provide an abundance of market intel and outline their development plans and projects for the future. Presentations will include details of the first phase of the International Advanced Manufacturing Park along with the future vision and how the audience can get involved.
Conference Partnership Packages
|Partnership Package||Exhibition Stand||Delegate Places||Number of Packages||Cost (+VAT)|
|Conference Partner||3m x 2m||4||1||£2500||View Package Details|
|Exhibitors Package||3m x 2m||2||4||£1500||View Package Details|
|VIP Dinner Partner||2||1||£1000||View Package Details|
|Programme Partner||2||1||£500||View Package Details|
VIP Dinner Tickets
A unique opportunity to spend quality time after the event with the speakers. Take discussions about projects and schemes, procurement opportunities and networking with decision makers into a more relaxed and open setting. The evening meal includes a formal discussion around key regional topics in the industry – accompanied by good food, wine and excellent company. Attendee to the dinner include:
- Vivienne Clements – Henry Boot Developments
- Others Companies: Sanderson Weatherall
VIP Dinner Ticket Privileges:
- Attendance at the VIP Speakers Dinner
- Attendance at the Evening Conference
- VIP name badges
- Guaranteed tickets at sold-out events
Maximum of two VIP tickets per company. Only 15 VIP tickets available per event. Restaurant Hilton Garden Inn.
Employment land opportunities seem to be at the forefront of the North East’s economic strategy at the current moment with the SSI regeneration site in Redcar moving forward and the proposed International Advanced Manufacturing Park in Sunderland having recently been approved which could create more than 7,000 new jobs in the land next to Nissan. With so much going on it’s clear to see why the North East is becoming a real area for investment discussions from UK and global investors. We’re delighted to be hosting the Sunderland Development Plans Conference to bring the industry together with speakers presenting including:
- Vivienne Clements; Director at Henry Boot Developments. She’ll be talking about the huge International Advanced Manufacturing Park which is leading the project alongside Sunderland and South Tyneside Councils. Work is set to begin on the site later this year and the presentation will include an overview of phase one, what the future vision is for the site, and how those within the industry can get involved.
- Neil Graham; Head of Accelerated Delivery for the North East and Yorkshire at Homes England. With a lot of potential employment land within the North East the delivery of available housing will be crucial in ensuring investment into the region to fill those new roles. He’ll be talking about his role at Homes England, which sites they’re looking to bring forward more quickly and how they’ll be looking to do that within the North East.
- Les Clark; Chief Operating Officer of Place and Economy at Make it Sunderland. He’ll be giving an overview of the future vision for Sunderland and what opportunities there are to get involved.
We hope to be in a position to confirm additional speakers soon. We look forward to seeing you at the conference!
- 1530 – 1600; Registration
- 1600 – 1645; Networking with Wine, Beer and Soft Drinks
- 1645 – 1815; Speaker Presentations
- 1815 – 1900; Networking with Hot Food, Wine, Beer and Soft Drinks
- 1930 – 2200; After Event Speakers Dinner (VIP TICKET HOLDERS ONLY)